Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 27)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

point noted Vinu Tongue

maine ek baar jo suggestion leli toh fir main khud ki bhi nahi sunti ...!!Wink

thanks for the feedback

Originally posted by LVraaz

Smile
yes !! dekha maasi, meri baat toh yahan koi nahi sunta , you should try CryCry

ShockedOye hoiyyyeee.... soo sentiii...Nauntankiiii... mahiii..HugDay Dreaming One guzaarish from TT team.. please try not to put any sound background in between while the inter. process going on.. so that fans would able to hear more clearly.. think about it guyzz.. ok now i seriously need to go now.. yu guys are like virussss !!

Tu na pakki nautanki hai, tujhe apni sunni bhi nahin hai, meri sunni hai, samjhi tum?Wink

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-preetgurti

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

and forgive me my lack of manners

wish the enitre team of GHSP a very happy holi.....hope the colours fill your lives as welll.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetgurti

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
heyyy!!!!!

coming directly to the point... i love the soap Geet....and i like many others donot mind misunderstanding as they help move the story forward but it should not be done by degrading the character and Geet is one serial which has been an inspiration for all the girls....so her forgiving dev is definitely not acceptable... 

apparently the miscarriage was accepted because it was stretched without any logic and no bump...so it came as a relief to the illogical pregnancy.... but forgiving is too far fetched...

also, is there a problem in showing cheek kiss as well??? i mean they are married for god sake and maan hasnt ever even given a cheek kiss to geet....

Arjun Annie track is haywire....arjun was originally going to take revenge from maan which never happened...infact he is not showing any remote possibility for the same too...also, annie instead of making him realise the wrong doings of his sister is doing dont noe wat...i agree parallel side track is required but it too should have some link with the leads and be justified atleast...

finally...what is the reason in the change in the location...KC was soooo good and now it has turned into pathetic one room office...Khurana Mansion is still acceptable but KC is pathetic... geet dresses have started looking so boring...all the characters are also leaving the show...be it tasha, pinky etc...

There are so many unclosed loops and tracks...be it maan searching for dunno whom in hoshiarpur or maan knowing about sasha's bad deeds or the mystery behind maan shifting to outhouse or dev's marriage to naintara or maan's parents and dev's mum and sister...the family tree...who is whose son/daughter etc...

I wish all these things will be considered and we will get the old charm of the show back Smile

loyal GHSP fan and will always be!!!!

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 22 March 2011 at 4:53am

lailapnjSilentsoul

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
ErmmEmbarrassedPLEASE cLARIFY :. Is it true what PEOPLE SAYING AROUNG, GC IS THE CAUSE OF THIS SEPARATIONS?????? CHANGING OF THE TRACK, ILLOGICAL TWIST.. sORRY ON CAPS, USING MOBILE...
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
aapka aur TT ka kya waasta waise ...Wink

Originally posted by muniza75

point noted Vinu Tongue

thanks for the feedback

Smile

ShockedOye hoiyyyeee.... soo sentiii...Nauntankiiii... mahiii..HugDay Dreaming One guzaarish from TT team.. please try not to put any sound background in between while the inter. process going on.. so that fans would able to hear more clearly.. think about it guyzz.. ok now i seriously need to go now.. yu guys are like virussss !!

Tu na pakki nautanki hai, tujhe apni sunni bhi nahin hai, meri sunni hai, samjhi tum?Wink

Muniza

Infinitedreamspreetgurti

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Vinu,

Hey Darling..wassup with you? heard you are under the weather...

well hope you shine thro the cloud that do you shroud...

Have been in a bit of a mess meself..health and heart wise..but then such is life..

hope all is well with you...

will write.about your spoilers..in a bit!!

lailapnjInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

aapka aur TT ka kya waasta waise ...Wink

Originally posted by muniza75

point noted Vinu Tongue

thanks for the feedback

Smile

Muniza

I have no idea what relation i have with TT, but i have relation with you, so on that point i can say anything to you, aur bas tumhe sunna hai, sunna tum neAngry....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hey Vinu

related to your spoiler...the video from hum tumhare hain sanam..

it is always the green monster..that..see the best or the worst of you isnt it??
jealousy is a negative emotion but..it can lead to a path of vocalizing what should have happened... it will ultimately bring the lovers closer... Maan and Geet are a match destined to be together..and ye Dev as in God bhi jaanta  hai...so...the mortal Dev has no chance...but..drama..jaroori hai... hai na? how else would interest be piqued...

the story telling right now is fab...my bad that i have missed a few epi..hopefully i shall catch up...

but some of the things..i am enjoying are the interplay..the emotional tangle...and yes it is not a triangle..

lage raho...Vinu...and...hope to see you around...as usual!!

Do i really need to say what the rest would say??

Haal kaisa hai janaab ka??

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Go to top