Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 151)

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I won't to give one MSG to CV that , How will they attract those viewers whom have already left seeing the show  ?   Which way they will increase the TRP , so that the show can run longer ? Last thing is please convey my MSG to Geet team that don't drag this situation without any reason . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Desichiqneez

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

aww.... where are your hara dupattas ? ready for the dance?Wink

Originally posted by Jes75

Main bhi aa gayi to bid adieu to last page and waiting for Jij to open up another one ....mind u Nihu , me on ur side ...Hug

Nihu ....always ready to dance ...tu bol sabhi colour ke dupattey lauugi ....closing ceremoney main sab idiots nachengey .....Big smile 
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

i hope i still can post.........!!! Wowwww last page , LVji's thread is housefulllll!!!!!!.......................!!!!!Party I just read previous pages, et i found this girl PAVI kinda weirdo and self obsess noo??????ShockedWacko Poor Lvraaz/Vinu,his thread has been hacked by unknown virus!!!!DeadROFLROFLROFL............!!!! I havfew words to say to this chick PAVI......................et i do not careless if she calls me rude or whatdahellevr.................... so here to Miss PAVI............

my favourite scene from Jab we met :> Embarrassed speciall words for you !!!!!AngryDeadOuchAngry

IF You claimed to be her so called SHIttSTER,Wacko than i claimed be her Protector lik Maan to Geet...........!!!!!!!!! Do not come near or talk or Pms him/her.........!!!! stay farrrr away from LVraaz/vinu............!!!!Honeydew/Nihu...please dont mind ya.............!!!EmbarrassedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
hahah... you made me laugh my head off as i watched that scene .. and the message was awesome .. shitster...ROFLROFL aur agar tum mere vinu ko protect karogi toh main mind kyun karoongi ... chal lets come to an understanding and share him 70-30 ... 70 mera .. 30 tera .. wad say Wink
Originally posted by luvey

i hope i still can post.........!!! Wowwww last page , LVji's thread is housefulllll!!!!!!.......................!!!!!Party I just read previous pages, et i found this girl PAVI kinda weirdo and self obsess noo??????ShockedWacko Poor Lvraaz/Vinu,his thread has been hacked by unknown virus!!!!ROFL............!!!! I havfew words to say to this chick PAVI......................et i do not careless if she calls me rude or whatdahellevr.................... so here to Miss PAVI............

my favourite scene from Jab we met :> Embarrassed speciall words for you !!!!!Angry

IF You claimed to be her so called SHIttSTER,Wacko than i claimed be her Protector lik Maan to Geet...........!!!!!!!!! Do not come near or talk or Pms him/her.........!!!! stay farrrr away from LVraaz/vinu............!!!!Honeydew/Nihu...please dont mind ya.............!!!EmbarrassedROFL
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
dance ka maha mukaabla ROFL

Originally posted by -honeydew-

aww.... where are your hara dupattas ? ready for the dance?Wink

Main bhi aa gayi to bid adieu to last page and waiting for Jij to open up another one ....mind u Nihu , me on ur side ...Hug

Nihu ....always ready to dance ...tu bol sabhi colour ke dupattey lauugi ....closing ceremoney main sab idiots nachengey .....Big smile 
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
The moment of GHSP when million hearts stopped and Maaneet's heart started went Dhak dhak for each other

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ariz2000lovetheserialvivacious_gurlmysterygurl1427Infinitedreamspreetgurti

Go to top