Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 146)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PatiVrata

she did the same about me for more than half an hour.I say same to you now you understand na??
Originally posted by kadydeep

mystery its okay.you dont have to reply to me all the time.this thread is mine also like yours.i am telling what i want.You cannot teach me how to do anythiing.My thread is my wish.I love Maaneett and if you thinking it is bashing then i cannot help.You dont love Maaneett that much na thats why problem.You love Geet more than you love Maaneett.I understood.

Seriously, You can read her mind ...... and know about her likes and love in just half an hour ....wow...I am amazed...Clap
No actually i didn't, i questioned you....on about how well you understand the characters....i didn't claim it on youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but oh dear wise one......you r theee intelligence.....i am the unintelligence....so i bow to youSleepyEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Behna .. LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I know .. Dr. to the rescue huh? LOLLOLLOLLOL

Z
PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Pavitrata -- I think you're crossing the line by telling someone how they feel about a certain character or how they feel about the show.

FIRST OF ALL .. you tell us that we are rude, this forum is rude, you hate everything going on in the show, and then you want your requests fulfilled.

i dont hate.i love geetshp.but they can do better yaar.i am saying that only.Confused

SECOND OF ALL .. you go around bashing the characters, throwing "jokes" about people claiming they know you and will take it as a joke ..

i said sorry many times before.

THIRD OF ALL .. you are accusing someone of not loving Maaneet and only Geet .. can I ask you who died and made you the decision maker of who she likes or not? WHO gave you the right to speak to someone like that? And you say this forum is rude to you.

first of all she was rude to me.Go back and read all comments she wrote to me.She was always saying insulting things about me.I kept quiet.How is your love greater than mine?I try same thing all off you are telling me.I know you are all oned gang but this is no way of treating a new comer.

Grow up for your own sake.

if i may ask, with what authority did you ask me to grow up?

It all the same.Because all of you are close and know each other i automatically become the bad and the irritating one is it?You like the show totally but for me Maaneet is very important.Is there a problem with telling that?Why are you trying to explain things to me anyway?When You cannot understand me why i should understand you all?Everyone use to tell me IF has become verry bad and thats why i had quitted before.But now i am back i can see its becoming worse.

Z
PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
why you should test me on characters?we are not giving exams na?we are watching show for fun.I want to meet Maneett and when we cant see more i dont like.Why i should understand all this that reasons.
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

she did the same about me for more than half an hour.I say same to you now you understand na??

mystery its okay.you dont have to reply to me all the time.this thread is mine also like yours.i am telling what i want.You cannot teach me how to do anythiing.My thread is my wish.I love Maaneett and if you thinking it is bashing then i cannot help.You dont love Maaneett that much na thats why problem.You love Geet more than you love Maaneett.I understood.

Seriously, You can read her mind ...... and know about her likes and love in just half an hour ....wow...I am amazed...Clap
No actually i didn't, i questioned you....on about how well you understand the characters....i didn't claim it on youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but oh dear wise one......you r theee intelligence.....i am the unintelligence....so i bow to youSleepyEmbarrassed
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
@ All - Please chill now, she is new, give her time, she will be fine...Guide her rather than get angry.....

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PatiVratalovetheserialDesichiqneezmechantefille

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Uh PAvitrata ... first off .. no one here told you expressing your feelings about the show or Maaneet was a sin ... we all said to do it respectfully and not in a tone that bashes everything. .. you can go back and read your own comments about the entire Darji/Pammi/Tej/Lucky/Dev/Nandini topic you had posted ... proof is in the pudding when you talked only negatively about it.

There's a way to say certain things .. and you clearly did not know how to do it.

We never told you expressing your feelings or opinions was a bad thing .. hell we do it ourselves. So who are we to stop you haina? ... D'oh ...

BUT .. you do not tell us that we deteriorate the look and feel of this forum when you go around telling people right away how rude they are -- do not expect a great welcome into the forum if you do not know etiquettes and how to talk to people.

That said and done .. I do not feel like discussing this any further with you. You can keep your comments for me to yourself and go around expressing your dislike for the forum.

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ All - Please chill now, she is new, give her time, she will be fine...Guide her rather than get angry.....

Muniza
angry kaun hai.....maine to kaha.....for her to guide me into the light....far far away....where i can understand myself more....gussa koi nahin hai diTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
take that sarcasm of your and store it in your cupboard honeybun!!you will need it for better thins in life.I am amazed at how obseesive you are about the show.Thanks for the company.I love Maaneet but you love the show.You have been here for longer than i am thats what gives you the understanding.So dont pride yourself over knowing things.Humility and polite behavior goes a long way.This is no way of treating a new person.Now dont go ranting about how i was rude to you.Put an end to this.I am bored already.

why you should test me on characters?we are not giving exams na?we are watching show for fun.I want to meet Maneett and when we cant see more i dont like.Why i should understand all this that reasons.
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Go to top