Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 144)

PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 70

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
i love them karke paper main chapvau kya??mind your tongue when you talk to me.I am silently listening to all because i am sharing my feelings.But you cannot insult me.I crack joke on LVbhaiyya and think you will all take it well.But you all got angry.After that you will behave like this rudely with me.I also have feelings.
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by PatiVrata

you give if you want.I want my maaneet.I want my hot hot scenes.I want my SR.U have problem with that?If you dont listen my LVbhaiyya will listen
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by PatiVrata

they are wasting characters on waste story.Why they brought Darjee now??What he will do. More characters means Maaneet will not meet for longer time.On top of that Dev Nandini tracks.Pammi and Teji also.I dont like Pammi.But i like Lacchi.

Yaar why you are against everyone?
We like MaanEet too, but it's not like we are not enjoying others...Please don't be so obssess of MaanEet....
Let's give others a chance...




Muniza

Oh excuse me, i don't like people talk to me like that..And why i would have problem, but it would be better if you would request nicely without bashing any characters...




Muniza
exactly, there is a way to request or suggest something......but obviously she doesn't know how to.......she bashes the characters.......and then at the same time claims that the is attached to the show...what an emotional attachment.

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 15357

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PatiVrata

No use yaar!Again routine stuffs will happen.Nothing new.If they would bring Adi and Pinky and help Maaneett to solve office problems and romance happened it would have been nice.But here all family members are so crowded.That lucky he is so irritating.
Darjee coming is not different according to me.It was as if they want to do all HP things because we send all petitions for old feel.But after all hard work no old feel.Actually there is no feel only.

Sasha, Tasha, Romeo , all left the show ........Who is going to be in the office track if there are no employees other than Adi and Manisha....The actress Pinky has real college in her life to attend to so she is not working now......
So what office track unless u want Annie/Arjun/sangram /Nitya back..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezroseinbloomInfinitedreams

PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 70

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
my name is actually Pavitrata. But you can call me Pavi.I will not stop eating.But we can request here someone told me.LVbhaiyya listens to all.My FB friends told me.
Originally posted by kadydeep

Originally posted by PatiVrata

excuse me.How you know i dont know characters well?I know all characters well.I am worried Maaneet MU will be longer and we will see only all useless joke scenes.I know why darjee came but they can do different stuffs na

PatiVrata......Nice name...

What will you do if Maneet get back next year.....Will you stop eating?Confused or take sanyas...If you cannot bear to watch it ......Find some other show which fulfills your expectations.....Take a chill pill girl....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezInfinitedreams

PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 70

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
But the feeling in the office was very good yaar
Originally posted by kadydeep

Originally posted by PatiVrata

No use yaar!Again routine stuffs will happen.Nothing new.If they would bring Adi and Pinky and help Maaneett to solve office problems and romance happened it would have been nice.But here all family members are so crowded.That lucky he is so irritating.
Darjee coming is not different according to me.It was as if they want to do all HP things because we send all petitions for old feel.But after all hard work no old feel.Actually there is no feel only.

Sasha, Tasha, Romeo , all left the show ........Who is going to be in the office track if there are no employees other than Adi and Manisha....The actress Pinky has real college in her life to attend to so she is not working now......
So what office track unless u want Annie/Arjun/sangram /Nitya back..Confused
PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 70

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
And i know Aditi chopra/Pinky very well.She wants to come back to show.
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
@ Miss Pavi - Aur aap kiss kiss ko jaanti hai, all actors are your family members?




Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PatiVrata

i love them karke paper main chapvau kya??mind your tongue when you talk to me.I am silently listening to all because i am sharing my feelings.But you cannot insult me.I crack joke on LVbhaiyya and think you will all take it well.But you all got angry.After that you will behave like this rudely with me.I also have feelings.
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by PatiVrata

you give if you want.I want my maaneet.I want my hot hot scenes.I want my SR.U have problem with that?If you dont listen my LVbhaiyya will listen
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by PatiVrata

they are wasting characters on waste story.Why they brought Darjee now??What he will do. More characters means Maaneet will not meet for longer time.On top of that Dev Nandini tracks.Pammi and Teji also.I dont like Pammi.But i like Lacchi.

Yaar why you are against everyone?
We like MaanEet too, but it's not like we are not enjoying others...Please don't be so obssess of MaanEet....
Let's give others a chance...




Muniza

Oh excuse me, i don't like people talk to me like that..And why i would have problem, but it would be better if you would request nicely without bashing any characters...




Muniza
exactly, there is a way to request or suggest something......but obviously she doesn't know how to.......she bashes the characters.......and then at the same time claims that the is attached to the show...what an emotional attachment.
why should i mind my tongue when you do not? Don't tell me to do something that u urself do not do.......bashing kisne shuru ki thi??
 
This post was for fun....not for bashing......this post was for positivity for optimistic thoughts....not for negativity......
 
had you wanted to post some of your points you could have done so in nicer matter...but instead started as coming here joking around and figured everyone would know that you are joking...
there are many girls here that have posted their ideas and requests and have critisized about the show...and each point was been taken into consideration by Vinu.....but u come here jokin around callin him a driver, and then bash every single thing that is going in the show in a rude way....and u want ur requests to be fullfilled??
 
Why do u expect anyone to be nice to you when u bring in that kind of impression? You made that impression on yourself to us......


Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 April 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-DesichiqneezroseinbloomInfinitedreams

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 15357

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PatiVrata

my name is actually Pavitrata. But you can call me Pavi.I will not stop eating.But we can request here someone told me.LVbhaiyya listens to all.My FB friends told me.

Okay Pavitrata.......First of all I dunno why U thought I was rude.Confused......I spoke in the same manner U have been speaking..Tongue.....Yes U can request what ever you want.....But don't expect every wish of yours to be fulfilled.....U just have to get used to the fact Dev is Maan's brother and he will be in the show for a while.....If he goes away too....other than Dadi and Nakul lovestory you will not find any other storyline......Looks like other than Lachhi  you do not like any other new character....So we will end up with cook and kamwali bai lovestory as parallel track...Is that what you want?Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneezmechantefilleroseinbloommysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
cvs im SICK of "Mahii" jst name da show "MAHI"

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: missamazing   Replies: 127   Views: 8557

missamazing 127 8557 25 July 2010 at 4:49am by -TeriMalang-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index