Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 140)

PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
sorry.I want Maaneet together.Thats all i care about.I am ery angry she is sitting in her auntys house for silly reasons.Maan has said sorry so many times.She is getting yes in her mind but why she is stopping herself even after that i dont knowAngry
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by PatiVrata

you really dont like me do youOuch

Wada?Shocked

How can you all people stay so calm and positive?I am getting scared of the future track.I am very scared.I am very attach to the show.
u are not the only one that is emotionally attached to this show....we all r.....stop being so scared.LOL

they WILL not ruin this show.
ha ha, kuch agay bhi bolo beta....."wada" se......abh wada khanay ke waqt nahin hai.
nahin yaar....i am just tryin to have you chill......i do not "not" like someone i do not know......not me.....relax.....they will not ruin the show. Sit back and watch the episode.
this also proves my second point......you come in here with a joke...but everyone took it seriously as u were crackin a joke.....

here i to cracked a joke did u like it? NO na? that is the point......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

You have Nissar Parvez on your image?I already like youEmbarrassed.But you know the show needs a man like him right now.His touch is badly missing.He do like this for DMG, MJHT and GEET also.

As far as we all noe Nissar is busy wid his new show...bt dat doesnt mean he is neglectin dis one.....he is very much a part of GHSP!!.......i agree his touch was missin....bt den da shw has pikd up frm der a lot......da currnt track is jst too good and da executn is also goin good......
i heard nissar is very much a part the new track as well

PatiVrata

PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
We should send petitons to PH and Channel and tell he should come back and direct.Last year April.What sequences.All breathtaking.Now all cold cold cold

You have Nissar Parvez on your image?I already like youEmbarrassed.But you know the show needs a man like him right now.His touch is badly missing.He do like this for DMG, MJHT and GEET also.

As far as we all noe Nissar is busy wid his new show...bt dat doesnt mean he is neglectin dis one.....he is very much a part of GHSP!!.......i agree his touch was missin....bt den da shw has pikd up frm der a lot......da currnt track is jst too good and da executn is also goin good......

Infinitedreams

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
@Pativrataa The track has just started..Everyone is enjoying the fresh amritsar Feel..why end it before it has even started..Have patience na..They will be together soon..The story is developing well..Why r we jumping to conclusions wen the new track has just started..

mechantefille

PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I am confuse.He is there or not there?I dont feel he is.The episodes are not like before.

i heard nissar is very much a part the new track as well
PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I want office romance.
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Pativrataa The track has just started..Everyone is enjoying the fresh amritsar Feel..why end it before it has even started..Have patience na..They will be together soon..The story is developing well..Why r we jumping to conclusions wen the new track has just started..
PatiVrata Groupbie
PatiVrata
PatiVrata

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

I want Maaneet SR.Why are they not showing?we are sick and tired of asking.

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Haila Kaash Vinu aa jata toh behn ka deedar ho jata..Aur hum Bhai behen ka milan daikh leyte....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

Go to top