Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 130)

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@vinu saw your super saturday Angry.....hmmmmm dev love trackDisapprove.......kiya kahun???? admin on fb wall did a poll about dev...despite majority disapprove but still..............

last two weeks were indeed best moments....GHSP was getting back on track and those who left it start watching it again.....phir dev kyun????

it would be really fun to give more screen space to this new family or start lucky ka love track to relieve burden from leads....believe me that would be fun to watch

but devThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjmechantefilleInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

@vinu saw your super saturday Angry.....hmmmmm dev love trackDisapprove.......kiya kahun???? admin on fb wall did a poll about dev...despite majority disapprove but still..............

last two weeks were indeed best moments....GHSP was getting back on track and those who left it start watching it again.....phir dev kyun????

it would be really fun to give more screen space to this new family or start lucky ka love track to relieve burden from leads....believe me that would be fun to watch

but devThumbs Down

I loved your idea about Lucky love track, seriously it would be more fun...But now Dev is already landed up, i want Biji family to beat him left right, give him full torture.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjfatim30EBasso

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by fats30

but devThumbs Down

I loved your idea about Lucky love track, seriously it would be more fun...But now Dev is already landed up, i want Biji family to beat him left right, give him full torture.....

muni yeah lucky love track would be fun to watch...see i am watching it from day one....if they extend dev track that would become AA track....i know whats going on their mind.... dev falling for nand ...but his past experience more drama fighting finally saab maan jain ge.....means main story shifting to them which viewers would disapprove....resulting in fallin trp....i think before moving ahead PH or channel should do some research instead forcing them on writrs...

Muniza

Edited by fats30 - 16 April 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@ fat30 - I am totally agree with you, let see what PH and Channel do? I seriously don't want Dev long track, already had enough....Morethan Dev Lucky and Tejji Pammi track will rock....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30mechantefille

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=muniza75]@ fat30 - I am totally agree with you, let see what PH and Channel do? I seriously don't want Dev long track, already had enough....Morethan Dev Lucky and Tejji Pammi track will rock....

call me komal....totally agree with you  for tej pammi and luckyBig smile. ....  PH  and channel  wants  to keep SS thats it.... whether viewers like it or not

Edited by fats30 - 17 April 2011 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ fat30 - I am totally agree with you, let see what PH and Channel do? I seriously don't want Dev long track, already had enough....Morethan Dev Lucky and Tejji Pammi track will rock....

Muniza

Muni,
count me in too...me too want Samir around...he's a treat to watch! 
Dont mind his love tack...woh hi usse seedha karegi, also, Teji -pammi need to be focussed on!
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hey,

what was with Super Saturday...Cry

dint know you implied it with respect to new entries...was excited about Maan and Geet scenes and none came Cry

now waiting for timeless tuesday!!!!Smile

lailapnj

tanya94 Senior Member
tanya94
tanya94

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
even i thought  d same but disappointedCry.hope maneet reunite in d coming week.

maaneet_pisces

Go to top