Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 12)

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Vinuji....u r here....happy holi....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by aditi123_78

we dont want dev-geet track....we dont want maan-sameera track....we want only maneet.....
do not kill the show by seperating maneet....dont make us lose trust in love....
the intense love that maneet share with each other can never be broken....

MANEET IS FOREVER....
babes......they will not give us a dev and geet track chill.....

separation hoga....but the milan will be fireworks...intense....passionate....we shouldn't intefere and jump into conclusions....this is our GHSP dammit......Tongue
chill....they know that we all LOVE maaneet....lets allow them to build a story....remember....story and in the story the moments....

fear not babes.....we will get wat we want.Embarrassed

Thanks for the positivity dear.Am really tense , dont want maaneet to seperate .As u said milan hoga after seperation but hope they dont drag it for long.

Hope this is only done to cover GCs absence and would be on track after he returns.

Am watching all the old episodes again to keep in the positivity in me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
congrats on completing one year and the fact that you guys have done a brilliaint job....

i hope the coming year also see's some wonderful sequences and story

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
/S: I personally thanks to all wonderful genius vm makers who have done such a brilliant, an exceptional and outstanding,heart wrenching creations.. These are all my personally favourite  , so thank you.. keep doing it!! I also want to say a biggg bigg thank you to each one of yu who have been patiently and passionately watching it and for making this show as most rocking show on starone.. I am very thrill, happy and proud that our show will finally reach 1 yr soonz.. please please keep continue doing so.. So Lage raho, Jai ho aur Halla boll!!Hug

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankyouu shoo Much LVraaz..I am glad that our Vmz are being watched and lOvedd..The 1 year was quiet quick too and happy that Geet is the first show where I haven't missed even one episode so excitement within me was alway intact whether the standard fell or rose..Keep up the Good work..Congo Shongoo to everyoneeHug

Edited by Cute_Ash - 21 March 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-adoremevirgo49erFanSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

I'm going to say it for the last time... the biggest flaw in the TV industry izz that the character sketch changes in every two weeks depending on the TRP because in Indian television industry both, the groW*H of a serial as well as the characters depends on the audience liking....There was a time where the scripts/storyline had to be written all over again at the very last minute for whatever reasons and sometime it didn't come out as yu expected.
and we here appreciate ur efforts but criticize if anything goes wrong just coz we love d show and dont want it to go downhill............ Everyday, whole team are trying their level best to make that one whole week episodes works nd if it doesn't, then yu're dead... Parallel characters are much needed just to give the main one some space and fresh air to breathe.. and when too much things happening at the same time, such errors tend to happpened..So viewers should like nd understand the basic characteristic of the role..
we understand d role of parallel lead and other characters buddy but repeating maneet scenes on AA is not acceptable.......moreover new entries pour in for dere track but dont play any significant role sumtimes......example case of manav ,nitya etc..............rest we dont have any problem wid parallel tracks coming up...........Bloopers, poor editing only happend due to hectic schedules or technical problems and channel authority..
we here have eagle eyes LOLso just catch every blooper ,poor editing but dats not a big issue untill it messes up a cute scene of maneet /hinders d flow of scenes..............As much as i hate to admit, the show izz pretty in a mess but that's what daily show izz all about ..  Whatever aundience have seen so far izz not a complete original products of what the team have made out for..
oops.......so dere lies d problem.......ur efforts didnt reach us d way u wish..Ouch

Geet may forgive but can never forget.. Unlike Maan once its stains , it will always remains and he will never look back nor any mood for second chance.. Which izz why, Geet can move foward in her life nd forget the past while Maan will always stuck in his past unless he willing to change it.. If God can give us second chance, why not we human do the same.. hai na !!
we can but only once he has been punished duly for his sins.............

What you see is not always what it seems.. And there izz no fun and excitement if you already know what's going to happen.. CoolWink Don't see it with one sided...

dats so true............

All i can say is that, the whole picture izz about to come out soonz.. From April onwards, a whole new written lovestory with new emotions, new setting, new visions and more more talented people are coming on board.. Hopefully the show will bounce back once gain.. So sit back, chillax, have funzz aur enjoy with moree burning curiousity and anticipation as always.. Let GEET team do all the works while you guys just have funnz without any stress .. This just a fictional show by the end of it..  Just keep on supporting the show and always remember only yu guys who can keeps Maneet going and the show izz certainly not end unless yu stop watching it..

wow..............................dat sounds interesting.........really looking forward to wats in store 4 us...............

P/S: My long due reply to most of your pms.. Wacko

hey vinu

quoting u after so long..........................my reply in red..................thanx 4 clearing d airHug

congo to whole team for completing 1 yr dat too successfully......................Clap
Clap

Edited by pooja83 - 21 March 2011 at 3:43pm

SilentsoulInfinitedreams

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Vinu ji, love ur reply on page 11!!!

Loved today's episode, Im so glad u kept Geet's character intact and made her into a sherni today!  Loved it!  Just one more issue, we know misunderstanding is coming up, but its a request that we don't get a leap.  Yes we would love a new developing love story, but leap is a big no no! Should we expect to see SR on show's one year anniversary!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

I'm going to say it for the last time... the biggest flaw in the TV industry izz that the character sketch changes in every two weeks depending on the TRP because in Indian television industry both, the groW*H of a serial as well as the characters depends on the audience liking....There was a time where the scripts/storyline had to be written all over again at the very last minute for whatever reasons and sometime it didn't come out as yu expected.. Everyday, whole team are trying their level best to make that one whole week episodes works nd if it doesn't, then yu're dead... Parallel characters are much needed just to give the main one some space and fresh air to breathe.. and when too much things happening at the same time, such errors tend to happpened..So viewers should like nd understand the basic characteristic of the role.. Bloopers, poor editing only happend due to hectic schedules or technical problems and channel authority.. As much as i hate to admit, the show izz pretty in a mess but that's what daily show izz all about ..  Whatever aundience have seen so far izz not a complete original products of what the team have made out for..

awww vinu, you didnt have to say all this you know that ... we do understand its not a joke to be making a TV soap, and that too air it 6 times a week .. so we are always in ur support come what may ...

Geet may forgive but can never forget.. Unlike Maan once its stains , it will always remains and he will never look back nor any mood for second chance.. Which izz why, Geet can move foward in her life nd forget the past while Maan will always stuck in his past unless he willing to change it.. If God can give us second chance, why not we human do the same.. hai na !!

past is something that cannot to be changed, and getting stuck in time would only hamper the future .. Forgiving someone for their mistake need not always mean forgetting it.. and if this is wad the future track is going to be like, it will only bring in more amount of angst and intensity .. but what are the chances that this could be the only scenario.. what if its the other way around as well??? that is Geet cant forget since it has happened to her, whereas Maan becomes the helpless witness???

What you see is not always what it seems.. And there izz no fun and excitement if you already know what's going to happen.. CoolWink Don't see it with one sided...

issi liye toh tum mere favorite ho na Vinu .. jab bhi aatey ho, unpredictable twists saath laatey ho .. you always give us reasons to think about, and make the entire process of show watching something to look forward to...

All i can say is that, the whole picture izz about to come out soonz.. From April onwards, a whole new written lovestory with new emotions, new setting, new visions and more more talented people are coming on board.. Hopefully the show will bounce back once gain.. So sit back, chillax, have funzz aur enjoy with moree burning curiousity and anticipation as always.. Let GEET team do all the works while you guys just have funnz without any stress .. This just a fictional show by the end of it..  Just keep on supporting the show and always remember only yu guys who can keeps Maneet going and the show izz certainly not end unless yu stop watching it..

Well, will look forward to it !! GEET has become a part of our life and connected to us in such a manner, to most it is more than a show, i guess thats why people react this way ..but that doesnt  mean we are not proud of what you have done for it ... each one of you, that has been a part of the show has added so much to it, and has made it what it is... its very easy to pin point towards something and criticise it, but saying good things where it is due is hard !! Whatever be the new changes, we are ready to embrace it if you say it is for the well being of the show, cos we know you will never let us down...Hug

P/S: My long due reply to most of your pms.. Wacko

lailapnjInfinitedreams

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hi

Read what you had to say. I agree that  their relationship has stagnated. She considers him god. He does not think she can do stuff on her own. He has to start respecting her and she has to start seeing him like a human being. They seriously do not care about each other's feelings sometimes. Especially Geet. They need to grow as individuals before they can be a couple - especially Geet who needs to be alone and realize that she needs Maan because she loves him. Someone has always been around to protect her - first her family and then Maan. She needs to realize how protected she was and she can realize that only if she goes away.

Maan needs to realize that he cannot get this own way always. He needs to understand that Geet also needs space in a relationship. Geet needs to find herself before she is ready to become Maan's wife. She was ill prepared for marriage and that was clear in the way she kept behaving - disturbing Maan at work and being generally annoying.

But one thing - do not drag the separation. People will just get annoyed.

You cannot hit reboot. You tried once and it did not work.

Also please no annoying third wheels and fourth wheels until Maaneet are a couple. If you separate them and then bring in random people and keep them apart you are skating on thin ice.

I am not in favor of a leap unless the leap is a week or something it is fine na. Like for the IP track.

I would also love to add that we fell in love with the character of MSK - I would rather see MSK go back to being the cold unfeeling man that he was than turn him into a majnu because that would not fit with the character of MSK. He can treat everyone with the same contempt including Geet - and she must miss the man who was her husband. Big smile

Edited by liv2laugh - 21 March 2011 at 4:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjwinonaTSharanserialwatcher16_Invincible_Silentsoul49erFan

Go to top