Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 (Page 10)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Happy holi everyone ....Happy Holi Vinu

well other geetians has said everything so not much left for me to say ........

Why Cv's are not getting the point that Dev is the Rapist and Geet is the strongest girl who can fight for herself, her life. she does not need any Dev to help her out. i dont know what Cv's r trying to show but that one picture of Dev Holding Geet's arm made me mad. How DARE Dev ? how can he Touch her ? how can he hold her arm ? forget abt forgiveness ...... he should NOT come near to Geet, how dare he? .......where is the story heading?  gosh .... 

its too much and not to forget AA torture, we r crying since long to end their track but nothing happened . why they CAN't develop romeo /Adi's tracks ? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Angadzgirlpanchjun5Silentsoul49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
A show just can't run on two leads, they need filler artists and parallel tracks to accommodate artists rest and such. 

At times viewers get very demanding, but do we know how hard these guys work to put on a 20 min  episode!  One 2 minute scene can take up to 3 -5 hours!  It's really not that easy!  These guys slog for days and hours!  Let's just appreciate the work! One thing I must say is that us viewers really get our blood pressure boiling on these shows! 

Do we ever sit and think why they doing this track, is it to accommodate artist time offs or illness! 

Crappy story and dragging and what not is part of a daily serial!  We must take that into consideration.  Why do we need to tell them how do their jobs, yes we are the viewers, but will they listen to us, have they??????????  I don't think so!

I started watching this show for its social message, for a woman who was wronged for money and was about to be murdered by her own brother.  A woman who struggled and faught for her baby!  She came to a different city wanting to become independent and fell in love with the man who saved her and baby's life.  Unfortunately the man happened to be brother of the man that wronged her.  Now this same man is living with them under the same roof!  Is that possible in real life, oh hell no!  Speaking for my self as a woman, if I was in this situation I would never allow that man near where I live.  Creatives should have made Geet strong here and she should have not allowed this to happen.  I don't care how much family wants to help, but as a woman she should not have to be in this situation.

Ok so where is her struggle now, they killed what Geet faught for, her baby, so here we are thinking they will listen to us! Trust me they won't and they will do what they feel.  I have zero hopes from any creatives! 

Dev turning into a saint, perhaps he repents as to what he's done.  When a person is wronged and if they forgive the sinner here, who are we to judge.  It's part of life at times many forgive, but they don't forget!  Its reality and happens in real life! To forgive someone makes u the bigger person!  Im not  defending Dev here, but Im just saying everyone in life makes mistakes right, no one is a saint!!!

My problem with creatives is that they made Geet very weak, she is not the same Geet that faught for her rights!

Sorry just my POV

This what I posted in the other thread!!
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Priceless videos dear!  Wow just love them!
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Vinuji The videos r very goodEmbarrassed...but the words u hv written r making me sadCryCry...well they both r meant to b together..so even if they separate on a temporary basis,make sure it does not last long...we just can't see Maan and Geet separate...we want MaaneetCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadzgirlMishtyShona_Invincible_Ninelives

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Lvraaz n a Very Happy holi to u too.....
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Have faith, their love will never die and they will never separate!  Whatever obstacle that may come their way, they will surpass everything!  Love so strong, nothing can come between!

I agree with u Jyoti, if they do separate, hopefully its not for a long time! Cry
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
vinu, thats a line by richard bach, that i really and truely believe in it !!SmileSmile

you cant chain down someone with love, it is an unfettered emotion!!

and the beauty of Maaneet lies in the fact that they do not have to say or do anything to show what they mean to one another .. 

thanks for taking us through this journey, and getting me all nostalgic .. 

lovely story Vinu SmileEmbarrassed

Originally posted by LVraaz

editing...
Every life has a lovestory to tell.. We all want to fall in love because that experience makes us feel completely alive.. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens.. It may only last a moment, and hour, an afternoon... But that doesn't diminish its value because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives.. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.. If you love someone, let them go and  if they return to you.. Then, it was meant to be but if they don't... Means their love was never yours to begin with...

A few people/lovers out there who are lucky enough to have Maan/Geet in their life.. Kismat/fate nd taveez.. Where all it began...

What's meant to be will always find a way.. . They were born with the pleasure of looking at each other.. They were fed with necessity of seeing each other and concluded with the imposibility of separation.. They don't get to choose.............. They just fall... Mahiii !!

Their love starts with a SMILE..grows with  TUNE..mahiii... ends with a TEARS of roses..
Maan Singh Khurana @  Mr.Dusht Dhanav Dreamy personified FIRE that spread a burning desire inside her.. Geet Handa @  Ms. Hoshiarpur Express reflected WATER straight into his soul with so much ease and purity innocent.. Together, they created hotness, an intense passionate lovestory.. Or in your words , Dreamyyyy.. Simply Magicalll.. !!

Edited by -honeydew- - 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ49erFanmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Maan onz said : "chaand ke bina chandni aur sooraj ke bina roshni nahi ho sakthi.....aur Dooriyo ke bina nasdikiya nahi ho sakthi....tho thumhare bina main kasie ho saktha hoon Geet" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Har pyaar milan tho nahi Judai bhi tho ek pyaaar hai Wink......I am sure dis MU wil bring da best in der realtionship......

Lovelyy Jeejuuuu - Beautiful VMs n beautiful words/ story...... ClapClapThankuuHug

Har kisi ko nahi milataa..
yahan pyaar zindagi mein...
khushanaseeb hain woh jinako hain milee...
ye bahaar zindagi mein....

Loads of luv,HugHug
Laadoo/Lavu

Edited by LavZ - 21 March 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top