Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LVraaz

LV ji, did you just say More Mahi scenes on thhe way????😲🀒☺️
My heart rate suddenly raise up !!!!! LV, thankkk youuu....................You guys roxx!!!!πŸ€— Aaaaaa..........MAANDAYYYYYY !!!! cannot wait Now.☺️

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
and you believed all of this .. πŸ€£πŸ€£
awww my poor naive luvey!!πŸ˜‰
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow kya promo ayaa!  Babji save all the ladies everywhere!  Maan's bare back has driven all wild!  Now from this promo this is what I'd like to see a perfect scene!

I want him to plant Geet  on that bed and run his finger up and down her body and then bring it to her lip and say chup bilkul chup while putting finger in her mouth, now she can what ever she wants with Maan's long finger!

Both are very good at what they do and can pull this scene off really well!  With Maan's drooling eyes, her shivering lips and his romantic voice they can make it really hot!
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

hawww.. !! I am that to vinu what you can never be samjhi tum ... sister vampire? are u sure you want a sister like me?πŸ˜‰ i am still giving you an option.. rishtey itney aasani se nahi banate.. 
btw, doing "what" Gurmeet?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 
i under-e-stand your phurstrations ... !! lekin how can you say this about our eagle couple.. they only stare !!πŸ˜ƒ raat raat bhar !!
i was jus wondering... if i do this interview for them, will you come and do it for them on our behalf?πŸ˜›

😲😲😲 Can i????? Aaaaaaaaa i wish!!!!!! Sadly  i am in dubai working ryt .πŸ˜­πŸ˜’ 

-honeydew- thumbnail
wow ...!! ur in Dubai .. where? where? tell me .. tell me .. i am coming there day after morning .. we could meet up and plan this .. what say? where do you stay in Dubai girlπŸ˜›

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry Vinu, I posted my scene and didnt congratulate u!   Congrats again and keep up the good work!
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

and you believed all of this .. πŸ€£πŸ€£
awww my poor naive luvey!!πŸ˜‰

What do you mean???? is he/her lying...... or just part of their marketing strategy ????😑🀣

-honeydew- thumbnail
They say .... Maan chahey jaakar chahey Amritsar main bas jaye ya Hoshiarpur main .. Maan humesha maan hi rahega ... uska shaan, uska rutba, aur auda... uske kapdo se nahi .. uski harkato se duniya pehchaane ga ... !!

Bechare driver sahab ... !! tch tch tchπŸ˜‰
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Wow kya promo ayaa!  Babji save all the ladies everywhere!  Maan's bare back has driven all wild!  Now from this promo this is what I'd like to see a perfect scene!

I want him to plant Geet  on that bed and run his finger up and down her body and then bring it to her lip and say chup bilkul chup while putting finger in her mouth, now she can what ever she wants with Maan's long finger!

Both are very good at what they do and can pull this scene off really well!  With Maan's drooling eyes, her shivering lips and his romantic voice they can make it really hot!

🀒🀒.............................No words if this turn out to b real.☺️☺️😍
-honeydew- thumbnail
Marketing Strategy and all ... my my my !! big words .. itna mat socho ... LV knows what fans want.. doesnt he .. after all .. he is mera Vinu, toh usey logo ko paheliyan sunana bahut acchey se aata hai ..
hot mahi moments coming soon .. !!
or hot mahi moments coming soon...???
in his words .. LETS WAIT AND WATCH πŸ˜‰