Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
@Swati- wohooooooo baby...u passed my message on kya?? Yes yes, we need hatta katta GC playin MSK😃😃😃😃
feed the boy please!!! Yaad karo na Dude......woh Maan in HP.....the way his hair was made...his shave.....we want that Maan....GC ko khaana doooooooooo......we do not want a size zero maan....GC eat food....OR ELSE....me comin there to feed u😡😡😡😆

waise bhi, Vinu dude this is probably the first time you heard an audience caring soo much about their actors no? 😳 DD is perfect, fit and healthy....but our GC has lost toooo much weight....we need our healthy Guru back.....so we can have our hatta katta maan on screen like before😛
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
i lake dil bola hadipa sang.raki savent com to dance over get.nise dansing and songs.fulpashon scene nat com inside get.manet lovely cupil.sweat songs and romase onli widh joks gams and rivar side tant song.like fist time thare no like thet this time olso
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -honeydew-

now that, you have said it, i am sure he will read it too.. kya pata, humare sapne sach ho jaye ..keep your fingers crossed.. i have always wanted lyrics to the mahi song ya ... let the two of us campaign and get lyrics for that song .. what say luvey?😉

Are we allow to do that ???????
🤣
LV .....Thankkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!! 🤗you are the best, cannot wait for the bazaar episode.......................... Babajiiiii
mazaaa timeeeeee.................................!!!!!
🤢😍☺️☺️

Nachle ve,barish ki rim jhim,romance showmance..........................Hai Rabbbaaaaa!!!! GEET tusi great ho !!

bilkool .... hume koun rokega ???😉 LV khud???🤣🤣

Originally posted by luvey

Are we allow to do that ???????
🤣
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
god is great too ...he conspires with nature to give rain so that geet gets to dance n sing in it .. aur kya pata ... maan gets to see her ??? sorry havent watched aaj ka epi .. so spking outta kal ka epi

Originally posted by luvey

Nachle ve,barish ki rim jhim,romance showmance..........................Hai Rabbbaaaaa!!!! GEET tusi great ho !!

Vinu ....🤗

we won !!
we won!!
we won !!

aaj ke match ke liye Geet ka episode Kubaan Hua ...
Kurbaan Hua .. haan haan !!
Vinu Damad Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😎
mera, munni di, aur Goldie (Dhwani) ka ringtone mat bhuliyo pleej....😃

cannot wait until they meet🥳

Vinuuuuuuuuuu - Abb Maan baneyga driver Geet ke pyaar mein....Yeh tum hi kur sakte ho, ache se MSK ko driver bana diya🤣🤣...When you have posted Maine Pyaar Kiya song video, i got your story, but not like that, too good....It reminded me movie Chupke Chupke...

Can't wait to watch the track, already enjoying new track, so funny...Love the character Lucky, Pammi, Lacchi and Mama ji...Teji and Biji has their own essence....

Thank you buddy.....

Muniza