Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

as if after they meet, it will stop being a family show ... vinu tum bhi na ...🀣🀣

By God Nihu!...yahan pe bhi Nautanki?! Tongue tyin to b true to ur name is it? Miss Niha da Nautanki!!!πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vinu ki Jawani
He is too sexy for us
Kabhi humare haath nahin aani....

Yeh raaz hai, na jano toh acha raheygaπŸ˜‰.....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What JYOTI SAID!! πŸ˜†

Bottom Line: K-I-S-S!  

Pwease?? πŸ˜ƒ Oh wait Shivani had a request: for when Maaneet meet .. they should use their official BG score .. no not Maahi .. but the instrumental that they used first when Maan woke up Geet on her first day at office and she got up and then there's this tune they played which Shivani notes .. has not been used for a LONG time now! They should use that sometime soon :P

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
tum ne mere vinu ko who is this kaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‘

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LVraaz

Kyaaa kyaaaa???? HAILAAAAAA!!! 😲🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£OH MY god!! poor Guru/Maan .. looks like he needs extra work out time!!!!   but yu have seen it already in tip tip barsa pani holi dance naa.. πŸ˜›

Vinu making video was hotter then what aired on TV...it was wild! 😳😳😳😳😳😳
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ LVRaaz

Sorry for making another post but I am sitting in a mandatory workshop 🀒 and posting sneakily πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I want to say that your team is doing an awesome job turning things around. It is hard to get out of a rut once things start going downhill. But I have to say hats off to your team for that πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

You have succeeded in revitalizing the track and the series. I hope all the viewers you lost come back now and you get the TRPs you once had. πŸ˜ƒ

Please convey my regards to the team and my best wishes too. πŸ€—

I hope we see a stronger Geet who will stand up for her man and for herself. She needs to move on from being Mrs. MSK and becoming Geet Khurana in her own right.  This will be great for their relationship. Just a request.

I hope you can show us lots of comedy, lots of positivity and lots of passion, which was the hallmark of this show.

Thanks for reading
Jhan πŸ€—
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Poori Ramayan ke baad acha questn hai ki Ram akhir hai kaun?! 🀣🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vinuji yeh dil maange more...we want something hotter than tip tip πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....blame it on Zee tv now..they hv made us all thirsty for more...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

nautanki karna mera pesha nahi ,, hobby hai !! i like to keep my work away from my passion you seeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: LavZ

By God Nihu!...yahan pe bhi Nautanki?! πŸ˜› tyin to b true to ur name is it? Miss Niha da Nautanki!!!πŸ˜†

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Vinu.....you have to do something better than Tip Tip......πŸ˜›......and this demand is from the family audience so there's nothing to hold you back...😳