Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

Congratulations on your one year anniversary 👏 👏 👏

This track looks good but please a request let Maaneet work out their problems themselves. No more third wheels who think they need to mediate (aka Dev and Daadi 🤢)

Please do keep the essence of Maan's character intact. Geet's character took a beating in order for this track to start. It would be lovely if she stood up for her man and told her family to butt out. I know that will not happen till the end 😆 😆 😆

Thanks
Jhan
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Passionate scene against the wall would be awesome!  he can start from the top and keep going down till he finds his medium!  Pretty please with cherry on top!  Oh we can have strawberries, chocolate and whip cream too!    🤣  Babaji bachao!
LVraaz thumbnail
🤪HAILAAA..!!! This is family show just to be noted !!🤣😛 guyss ....first let them meet naa.. ☺️😍 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vinuji...they r married now..ab ek kiss toh banta hai na boss☺️😆😳😳....I still remember that evergreen jodha-akbar scene of Geet when MSK was doing his tai-chi and Geet was oogling at his hot hot body😳..that was wayyyy better than the actual sequence in the film😳

this time the same scene can b taken to the next level with a wild kiss with some smart camera angles I feel☺️....

Bas saare Maaneet fans ka yehi sapna hai...Ek Maaneet wild kisssss😍😍

Waise I hv a long list of demands today...🤓

can we get tip tip type scenario here as well...I dunno if it rains in Amritsar right now🤔...but who cares😆..bas rain dikha do...with some passion .....followed by MSK taking Geet to a roadside tabela...its freezing cold....Geet is almost shivering...MSK giving her body warm...Geet ka lips is trembling...and phir kya MSK giving her a wild kisss☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Vinu - Seems direct and indirect as well...I am going with both of it...Waise bhi i always love your indirect messages...Thoda brain excercise ho jati hai...

Waise fool banane toh nahin aaye ho na?

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
as if after they meet, it will stop being a family show ... vinu tum bhi na ...🤣🤣

Originally posted by: LVraaz

🤪HAILAAA..!!! This is family show just to be noted !!🤣😛 guyss ....first let them meet naa.. ☺️😍 

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vinu, kya familites family show dekh kar family nahin badhate hai!   😉 Sub kuch chalta hai!  

Let them meet, then we get the passionate scenes...just don't forget we want something hotter then tip tip!  Well the making video was indeed alot hotter then what aired!  We want more!  🤣
LVraaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Vinuji.......I have a request.......

I want Maan to do some farming shirtless in his low rise jeans on a hot sunny day.....sweating....☺️☺️☺️.......other ladies going latoo over him.... Geet trying to save her Nanga Punga Maan....😆

Kyaaa kyaaaa???? HAILAAAAAA!!! 😲🤣 🤣🤣🤣OH MY god!! poor Guru/Maan .. looks like he needs extra work out time!!!!   but yu have seen it already in tip tip barsa pani holi dance naa.. 😛
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

as if after they meet, it will stop being a family show ... vinu tum bhi na ...🤣🤣

Nihu well said, but i think he was talking about the scenes ideas...Pur Vinu dil toh bacha hai na, thoda kacha hai na.....

Anyways Congo to completing 1 successful Year of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi 🤗.....

Muniza

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo....You r on a roll....😆.....Lage raho....Vinuji....Please Jyo ki Khwahishein puri karo...haan.....Bolo Na Karoge Na......😛😆