Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dhanno- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hai lavz. it very long far me to read. all songs and story.thank you lwraz far the rumars clearing.me also part of 3i famili.mai husband busy with me so i canot be able to come.he again gone to bhilai for wark i talk here.whar the thread is far tomarrow.i shell reserve.
he do notanki also?is he hero of the sereal?gurmet?

Originally posted by: LavZ

Hey Dhanno......nice to see u onz again....
I dnt think he wd reply to u.....so thought I shd.....๐Ÿ˜›

About his post...its da longest post he has ever writtn n its almost lyk anothr wonder of the world๐Ÿ˜†....i think he did dis to clear all da rumours dats been flyin all around da forum...๐Ÿ˜›

In dis post he has very well explaind da whole of Maaneets journy along wid da hints of da upcumin tracks....he uses songs to gv us hints n dats his speciality.....๐Ÿ˜‰

First song was fr his nautanki.....who dat is... well find it out!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aa gaya song was for da rest of us in da 3 Idiots phamily ๐Ÿ˜ณ......he is a part of the phamily....he lovz to spoil us wid his songs....๐Ÿ˜‰
Vicky?! u neva noe...after all LVraaz is well known fr his Raaz bhari pahelis....๐Ÿ˜†

Who LVraaz is  - he is full of raaz n he is da one n only daamad of the idiot parivaar....

Jeejuu I hope u dnt mind me replyin to her......๐Ÿ˜›

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Lavu - ๐Ÿคฃ Acha sirf tantrum mujh se liye, aur kuch tujhe nahin mila leyne?๐Ÿ˜ก....

I am totally agree with you, when he see us sad and totally dejected he comes here to console us by his lovely words right?

How are you darling anyways?

Muniza

Arre Massi jaan....
i lyk to pick n choz my fav quality frm each of my phamily members.....๐Ÿคฃ 
yep i agree...he turns up ven eva possible๐Ÿ˜›
Me fine......college wrk hai bt takin a break frm wrk fr sumtym.....๐Ÿ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Lavu - Good good, best of luck for your study....

Vinu will kill us for spamming his such a lovely post, pur humara toh haq hai right๐Ÿ˜‰....

Muniza
-Dhanno- thumbnail
munisa you knows lavz before fram only.mother of lavz also is thare on thead?ful family is thare?whot your husband do?

@ Lavu - My niece jaani loved your explanation, maan gaye poori maa pur gaiee ho๐Ÿค—...Mausi ke bhi kuch goon logi ke nahin?๐Ÿ˜ก..

We love him for his full raaz, and he love us for our sensibility, intelligence, decent, and talented minds๐Ÿ˜‰....

Muniza

-Dhanno- thumbnail
whot you say, i canat able to undarstand๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: LavZ

Arre Massi jaan....
i lyk to pick n choz my fav quality frm each of my phamily members.....๐Ÿคฃ 
yep i agree...he turns up ven eva possible๐Ÿ˜›
Me fine......college wrk hai bt takin a break frm wrk fr sumtym.....๐Ÿ˜‰

-Dhanno- thumbnail
we nt spam.famili mambar hai tow hakh hai

@ Lavu - Good good, best of luck for your study....

Vinu will kill us for spamming his such a lovely post, pur humara toh haq hai right๐Ÿ˜‰....

Muniza

LVraaz thumbnail
~MANEET~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUaeE8T6vpA[/YOUTUBE]

1) Get ready for new start/ new love ride for maneet..Mahiiiiii!!This one separation will make yu falling in love all over again eventually.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

2) FInal decisions izz always made by the channel authority..  nd the team only provide whatever  they requires nd the final products will be submit to them later on.. nd automatically it will be starone property.. GEET team only following orders by the end of it..

3) There wont be any divorce as far as it concerned nor sameera/vicky's entry as per now... but there will be a few new characters coming up.. the rest, yu guys have to wait nd watch.. ๐Ÿคช

p/s: ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿค”plss don't keep spamming/bashing my inbox /GEET's official page/CVs personal acc etc... it has becomes pretty chaos nd messy to manage off late.. the best way yu guyss should do izz, write an official letters/emails to the channel.. ๐Ÿค“somehow it may help yu out.. till then, dun say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte.. mahi mahi๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—stay tuned !!๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Vinu...IM eagerly waiting for their milan! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Vinu......... Thanks for posting......Waiting for sizzling, steamy Maneet Milan.๐Ÿ˜ณ
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps, u know Im waiting too even wrote out few scenes yesterday!