-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
point noted Vinu πŸ˜›

maine ek baar jo suggestion leli toh fir main khud ki bhi nahi sunti ...!!πŸ˜‰

thanks for the feedback

Originally posted by: LVraaz

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Xjv5uDlK4[/YOUTUBE]

😲Oye hoiyyyeee.... soo sentiii...Nauntankiiii... mahiii..πŸ€—πŸ˜ One guzaarish from TT team.. please try not to put any sound background in between while the inter. process going on.. so that fans would able to hear more clearly.. think about it guyzz.. ok now i seriously need to go now.. yu guys are like virussss !!

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Shivani: I hope so, I don't like the one side hair connected with his beard, it looks so weird.....

I miss GC's kajjal πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

He will....he said on SBS that he has to cut his hair and fix his beard as well.....i too hope he goes for his HP looks again....

that same haircut....that same beardπŸ˜‰

Uhhh I hope he doesn't cut his hair too short...like in the beginning of his wedding preparations!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: eminent

Uhhh I hope he doesn't cut his hair too short...like in the beginning of his wedding preparations!!

Arre there he cutted wrongly, in both sides he cutted good, but upper it was like jumping up πŸ˜†, it's wrong on the way it's cutted, otherwise he looks so hot on cutted hair like in HP's time, RTM and Pee Loon's sequences........

-honeydew- thumbnail
which one was that .. mujhe yaad nahi πŸ˜•

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OHHh I'm so sorry Teacher Ji!!! Welll....uhh my other teacher *ahem decided to dump me soooo I was feeling a little bummed....😭
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

You are late.....teacher decided to dump u....but that teacher was not ur teacher but was possessed by an evil demon🀣🀣
demon has left the building.....teacher agaye tumhare saath wapas....but very angry....i was the one possessed with the demon......but i still came on time...where were u?🀣
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

which one was that .. mujhe yaad nahi πŸ˜•

Nihu today's SBS segment GC was shown with his make up artist......and in that he said that he keeps his MSK look very seriously....and he also spoke of cuttin his hair as it has gotten longer....but we are sayin it would be very nice to see his HP wala Hair and Beard back what say?
-honeydew- thumbnail
h mmmmm ... jaake dekhna padega .... yaad nahi aa raha

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Nihu today's SBS segment GC was shown with his make up artist......and in that he said that he keeps his MSK look very seriously....and he also spoke of cuttin his hair as it has gotten longer....but we are sayin it would be very nice to see his HP wala Hair and Beard back what say?

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww.. this post is like a breath of fresh air! Have high hopes now! I'm sure GHSP CVs won't disappoint! :)

Thanx Vinu! And extra special thanx to all your spoilers ;)

Z
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

Arre there he cutted wrongly, in both sides he cutted good, but upper it was like jumping up πŸ˜†, it's wrong on the way it's cutted, otherwise he looks so hot on cutted hair like in HP's time, RTM and Pee Loon's sequences........

O yaar were you previously his hair stylist??!! πŸ˜† Please cut his hair so he look hot like in Pee Loon!!!πŸ˜†