Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-LVraaz

Hailaa! it's already reach page 13.. how am i going to keep up with yu guysss..🀣😲 

Acha chalo... chalooo.challlooo.... Let me ask yall Q!!
 WHAT , IF  Questions...

There is no separation toh??

Maan should be understanding, maybe to take her out of depression ask her to join the office again, then they can revive their romance which leads to their SR baad main...

One thing for sure, by making Maan suspecting Geet with Dev, this is ruinning Maan's character......

There is no fighting shouting toh ??

Why it has always to be shouting? Can you answer this?....

There is no third party shartyy toh ??

I am not against the third party, but as today, Geet said her and Maan's relationship doesn't need third party, so how easily this third party leads to their judaai?.......

Some of yu hate and wants to end this new track before its start... Most want it to start soonz and keep going... So many mixed of emotions ...

We hate it, coz it's not like we r used to see in Geet, it's turning to Ekta's show.......

FIGHTING = ROMANCE'

Why everytime we have to tolerate fighting and accusing to have romance? Is this how all time they claim being them understand eachother? Romance can also be done by understanding........

SEPARATIONS = REALIZATION

I agree on this, but this separations doesn't need to be a year, we can have two months, not more, not long leaps, infact I am against leaps, but chalo 1 month, not more, as we know that Maaneet can't live without eachother........

TOGETHERNESS = LOVE

How to show this when there is no togetherness? As I said one month of separation can lead to realizing, then reunion, love, then SR, I don't why always CVs think the SR is the end of the serial, there can be many tracks after this.......

Or yu can always click PG 1.. πŸ˜‰

My comments and answers on bold red........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Pooja....... Sam ki entry dekhkar Geet bhaag jayegi....

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-kadydeep

Deep Geet ya koi aur πŸ˜‰.....

Muniza
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-kadydeep

deeps

geet to waise bhi bhagne wali hai na................i mean ghar chodne wali hai..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so why not after sach ka samna??????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by-pooja83

deeps

geet to waise bhi bhagne wali hai na................i mean ghar chodne wali hai..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so why not after sach ka samna??????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It seems they want to keep this for another MU in future, it seems we will never get rid of the MUs πŸ€ͺ🀒

-Deepzz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-muniza75

Deep Geet ya koi aur πŸ˜‰.....

Muniza

MSK kaha jayega....Unless he gets in an accident , loses his memory and Sam finds him .... πŸ€£
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-temorocks

It seems they want to keep this for another MU in future, it seems we will never get rid of the MUs πŸ€ͺ🀒

oh u mean MU's r alwz in pipeline...............🀣🀣
on a serious note i want dem to grow up and talk ...............dese MU's r result of dere lack of communication......................
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@deeps, I will run too
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From a story standpoint, a separation makes perfect logical sense. Whenever a person undergoes great personal tragedy, the best way to take those baby steps forward is to be distracted. Now, if Geet and Maan were under the same roof, it would represent a status quo that makes it easy for Geet to stay in grief mode. But, if they separate, it takes Geet out of the familiar environment. It would force her to confront her loss and also give her space to actually miss Maan's presence. Absence will make the heart grow fonder leading to a more logical passionate reunion and groW*H in their relationship.

I hope Geet leaves KM and returns to Hoshirpur. Maan follows but realizes that he needs to let Geet work through her emotions without jumping in. For her part, Geet should find that the land that was given to Dev during the fake marriage has been restored to her name. I hope she then decides to do something with it...maybe open a school or a home for orphans. She could be shown returning to Delhi to seek donations.

For those against a separation, here is a scene for you.

Arre aankh se boond gira koi

Chingari ka tukda jala koi

Umeed ko aag laga zara

Sehra ki pyaas bujha zara.

The steady noise of the falling rain woke Geet from the reverie she had been in for a while. Unconsciously, Geet stepped out in to the quiet corridor to take in the cool evening air as memories of another day flooded her being.

Was it only a few months ago that Maan had faced the angry villagers in this very same spot as he attempted to save Rasika Rathod from their wrath? So much had changed since then. It had rained that evening too just as it had when she had dragged a reluctant Maan to the Dhabha. Water had a curious way of bringing them together. But today, the few hundred miles between Delhi and Hoshiarpur that separated them felt like the proverbial seven oceans.

"Snap out of it Geet", she told herself as a faint growl served as a reminder that she had eaten nothing all day. Gathering her bag Geet hurriedly left the inn hoping some store would still be open.

As she turned the corner in to the main square, a gentle tug on her dupatta held her back. "Maan…aap bhi…" she started to blurt in gentle annoyance before stopping herself. Why would Maan be here in Hoshiarpur. The anger in his eyes when she left their home two days ago was not likely to have dissolved so soon.

Turning around sadly, Geet disentangled her dupatta from the bumper of a parked jeep before crossing the square to the lone store still open selling groceries.