Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LVraaz

I'm going to say it for the last time... the biggest flaw in the TV industry izz that the character sketch changes in every two weeks depending on the TRP because in Indian television industry both, the groW*H of a serial as well as the characters depends on the audience liking....There was a time where the scripts/storyline had to be written all over again at the very last minute for whatever reasons and sometime it didn't come out as yu expected.
and we here appreciate ur efforts but criticize if anything goes wrong just coz we love d show and dont want it to go downhill............ Everyday, whole team are trying their level best to make that one whole week episodes works nd if it doesn't, then yu're dead... Parallel characters are much needed just to give the main one some space and fresh air to breathe.. and when too much things happening at the same time, such errors tend to happpened..So viewers should like nd understand the basic characteristic of the role..
we understand d role of parallel lead and other characters buddy but repeating maneet scenes on AA is not acceptable.......moreover new entries pour in for dere track but dont play any significant role sumtimes......example case of manav ,nitya etc..............rest we dont have any problem wid parallel tracks coming up...........Bloopers, poor editing only happend due to hectic schedules or technical problems and channel authority..
we here have eagle eyes 😆so just catch every blooper ,poor editing but dats not a big issue untill it messes up a cute scene of maneet /hinders d flow of scenes..............As much as i hate to admit, the show izz pretty in a mess but that's what daily show izz all about ..  Whatever aundience have seen so far izz not a complete original products of what the team have made out for..
oops.......so dere lies d problem.......ur efforts didnt reach us d way u wish..

Geet may forgive but can never forget.. Unlike Maan once its stains , it will always remains and he will never look back nor any mood for second chance.. Which izz why, Geet can move foward in her life nd forget the past while Maan will always stuck in his past unless he willing to change it.. If God can give us second chance, why not we human do the same.. hai na !!
we can but only once he has been punished duly for his sins.............

What you see is not always what it seems.. And there izz no fun and excitement if you already know what's going to happen.. 😎😉 Don't see it with one sided...

dats so true............

All i can say is that, the whole picture izz about to come out soonz.. From April onwards, a whole new written lovestory with new emotions, new setting, new visions and more more talented people are coming on board.. Hopefully the show will bounce back once gain.. So sit back, chillax, have funzz aur enjoy with moree burning curiousity and anticipation as always.. Let GEET team do all the works while you guys just have funnz without any stress .. This just a fictional show by the end of it..  Just keep on supporting the show and always remember only yu guys who can keeps Maneet going and the show izz certainly not end unless yu stop watching it..

wow..............................dat sounds interesting.........really looking forward to wats in store 4 us...............

P/S: My long due reply to most of your pms..

hey vinu

quoting u after so long..........................my reply in red..................thanx 4 clearing d air🤗

congo to whole team for completing 1 yr dat too successfully......................👏
👏Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
Vinu ji, love ur reply on page 11!!!

Loved today's episode, Im so glad u kept Geet's character intact and made her into a sherni today!  Loved it!  Just one more issue, we know misunderstanding is coming up, but its a request that we don't get a leap.  Yes we would love a new developing love story, but leap is a big no no! Should we expect to see SR on show's one year anniversary!
Originally posted by LVraaz

I'm going to say it for the last time... the biggest flaw in the TV industry izz that the character sketch changes in every two weeks depending on the TRP because in Indian television industry both, the groW*H of a serial as well as the characters depends on the audience liking....There was a time where the scripts/storyline had to be written all over again at the very last minute for whatever reasons and sometime it didn't come out as yu expected.. Everyday, whole team are trying their level best to make that one whole week episodes works nd if it doesn't, then yu're dead... Parallel characters are much needed just to give the main one some space and fresh air to breathe.. and when too much things happening at the same time, such errors tend to happpened..So viewers should like nd understand the basic characteristic of the role.. Bloopers, poor editing only happend due to hectic schedules or technical problems and channel authority.. As much as i hate to admit, the show izz pretty in a mess but that's what daily show izz all about ..  Whatever aundience have seen so far izz not a complete original products of what the team have made out for..

awww vinu, you didnt have to say all this you know that ... we do understand its not a joke to be making a TV soap, and that too air it 6 times a week .. so we are always in ur support come what may ...

Geet may forgive but can never forget.. Unlike Maan once its stains , it will always remains and he will never look back nor any mood for second chance.. Which izz why, Geet can move foward in her life nd forget the past while Maan will always stuck in his past unless he willing to change it.. If God can give us second chance, why not we human do the same.. hai na !!

past is something that cannot to be changed, and getting stuck in time would only hamper the future .. Forgiving someone for their mistake need not always mean forgetting it.. and if this is wad the future track is going to be like, it will only bring in more amount of angst and intensity .. but what are the chances that this could be the only scenario.. what if its the other way around as well??? that is Geet cant forget since it has happened to her, whereas Maan becomes the helpless witness???

What you see is not always what it seems.. And there izz no fun and excitement if you already know what's going to happen.. 😎😉 Don't see it with one sided...

issi liye toh tum mere favorite ho na Vinu .. jab bhi aatey ho, unpredictable twists saath laatey ho .. you always give us reasons to think about, and make the entire process of show watching something to look forward to...

All i can say is that, the whole picture izz about to come out soonz.. From April onwards, a whole new written lovestory with new emotions, new setting, new visions and more more talented people are coming on board.. Hopefully the show will bounce back once gain.. So sit back, chillax, have funzz aur enjoy with moree burning curiousity and anticipation as always.. Let GEET team do all the works while you guys just have funnz without any stress .. This just a fictional show by the end of it..  Just keep on supporting the show and always remember only yu guys who can keeps Maneet going and the show izz certainly not end unless yu stop watching it..

Well, will look forward to it !! GEET has become a part of our life and connected to us in such a manner, to most it is more than a show, i guess thats why people react this way ..but that doesnt  mean we are not proud of what you have done for it ... each one of you, that has been a part of the show has added so much to it, and has made it what it is... its very easy to pin point towards something and criticise it, but saying good things where it is due is hard !! Whatever be the new changes, we are ready to embrace it if you say it is for the well being of the show, cos we know you will never let us down...🤗

P/S: My long due reply to most of your pms..
Hi

Read what you had to say. I agree that  their relationship has stagnated. She considers him god. He does not think she can do stuff on her own. He has to start respecting her and she has to start seeing him like a human being. They seriously do not care about each other's feelings sometimes. Especially Geet. They need to grow as individuals before they can be a couple - especially Geet who needs to be alone and realize that she needs Maan because she loves him. Someone has always been around to protect her - first her family and then Maan. She needs to realize how protected she was and she can realize that only if she goes away.

Maan needs to realize that he cannot get this own way always. He needs to understand that Geet also needs space in a relationship. Geet needs to find herself before she is ready to become Maan's wife. She was ill prepared for marriage and that was clear in the way she kept behaving - disturbing Maan at work and being generally annoying.

But one thing - do not drag the separation. People will just get annoyed.

You cannot hit reboot. You tried once and it did not work.

Also please no annoying third wheels and fourth wheels until Maaneet are a couple. If you separate them and then bring in random people and keep them apart you are skating on thin ice.

I am not in favor of a leap unless the leap is a week or something it is fine na. Like for the IP track.

I would also love to add that we fell in love with the character of MSK - I would rather see MSK go back to being the cold unfeeling man that he was than turn him into a majnu because that would not fit with the character of MSK. He can treat everyone with the same contempt including Geet - and she must miss the man who was her husband. 😃

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
@LVraaz: Thanks, but the new story, Why I sense leap? I don't accept leaps like in Kayamath, 5 years, not even a year and where the girl or male change their idenity, bla bla, please remember this is not an Ekta show, I am saying this coz Mahesh who is part of Geet now did too wrote in Kayamath.......
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
LVraazzzz... you are hereeeeeee !!!! your post in page one, just make me wanted craving MAHIIIIII MOREEE !!!! So wonderful and dreamyyyyyy.... I am all in for new track ...... Great going GEET .
One more thing, I don't want Maan's look to be changed if there is a leap, coz all viewers would run away if he keeps long hair and long beard to make him look like devdas, it's as much unacceptable as much as if he shaves, it never goes with GC's look.......

GC is good at expressiong emotions, it's enough to make him look like a devdas if it so........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Nihu/Nautanki to Vinu:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Xjv5uDlK4[/YOUTUBE]

😳
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago

vinuji....plz explain wat do u mean by more talented ppl coming on board....who can be more talented than our Guru and DD....

plz dont let the others take up too much sreen space of maneet....parallel tracks r necessary....that i understand....but still maneet must hv the maximum screen space....

we watch the show for maneet only....

and wat do u mean by new love story and new emotions....i hope there will be no maneet seperation....as long as the love story is of maneet....it is ok....

and no leaps plz....y do i get the feeling that a leap is coming up....i dont even want as little as few months leap....i love to see maneet love story growing with each day....that has been the beauty of this relationship so far....we cud see the daily groW*H of this relationship....

PLZ NO LEAP AND NO SEPERATION OF MANEET....
Originally posted by temorocks

One more thing, I don't want Maan's look to be change if there is a leap, coz all viewers would run away if he keeps long hair, long beard or shave.......

zee

dont worry ................its not kayamath 2...............😉
MSK will b d same his old self...............

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago