Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29 - Page 9

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
we dont want dev-geet track....we dont want maan-sameera track....we want only maneet.....
do not kill the show by seperating maneet....dont make us lose trust in love....
the intense love that maneet share with each other can never be broken....

MANEET IS FOREVER....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LVraaz thumbnail
I'm going to say it for the last time... the biggest flaw in the TV industry izz that the character sketch changes in every two weeks depending on the TRP because in Indian television industry both, the groW*H of a serial as well as the characters depends on the audience liking....There was a time where the scripts/storyline had to be written all over again at the very last minute for whatever reasons and sometime it didn't come out as yu expected.. Everyday, whole team are trying their level best to make that one whole week episodes works nd if it doesn't, then yu're dead... Parallel characters are much needed just to give the main one some space and fresh air to breathe.. and when too much things happening at the same time, such errors tend to happpened..So viewers should like nd understand the basic characteristic of the role.. Bloopers, poor editing only happend due to hectic schedules or technical problems and channel authority.. As much as i hate to admit, the show izz pretty in a mess but that's what daily show izz all about ..  Whatever aundience have seen so far izz not a complete original products of what the team have made out for..

Geet may forgive but can never forget.. Unlike Maan once its stains , it will always remains and he will never look back nor any mood for second chance.. Which izz why, Geet can move foward in her life nd forget the past while Maan will always stuck in his past unless he willing to change it.. If God can give us second chance, why not we human do the same.. hai na !!

What you see is not always what it seems.. And there izz no fun and excitement if you already know what's going to happen.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰ Don't see it with one sided...

All i can say is that, the whole picture izz about to come out soonz.. From April onwards, a whole new written lovestory with new emotions, new setting, new visions and more more talented people are coming on board.. Hopefully the show will bounce back once gain.. So sit back, chillax, have funzz aur enjoy with moree burning curiousity and anticipation as always.. Let GEET team do all the works while you guys just have funnz without any stress .. This just a fictional show by the end of it..  Just keep on supporting the show and always remember only yu guys who can keeps Maneet going and the show izz certainly not end unless yu stop watching it..

P/S: My long due reply to most of your pms..
Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago
LVraaz thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ณFROM VINU/LV > > > NIHU/NAUNTANKI ๐Ÿ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaxINPd-1w[/YOUTUBE]

๐Ÿ˜ŽFROM VINU DUDE,JEEJ /LV > > > 3I FFAMILY๐Ÿค— 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtbXGE8iYIs[/YOUTUBE]

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐ŸคฃSseXxy SPoiler Alertzz .. Haila !!?~๐Ÿคช

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qKb0mSWYcI[/YOUTUBE]

To those who pms me regarding LOVE TRIANGLE/SR .. nd kyunki it's holi time... so the answer izz NO triangle singular etc between them nor SR atleast not that soonz.. lets play with time for now.. what goes around, comes around..  Last but not the least, Maneet will and always be maneet.. Dil toh bacha hai jii..!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

we dont want dev-geet track....we dont want maan-sameera track....we want only maneet.....

do not kill the show by seperating maneet....dont make us lose trust in love....
the intense love that maneet share with each other can never be broken....

MANEET IS FOREVER....

babes......they will not give us a dev and geet track chill.....

separation hoga....but the milan will be fireworks...intense....passionate....we shouldn't intefere and jump into conclusions....this is our GHSP dammit......๐Ÿ˜›
chill....they know that we all LOVE maaneet....lets allow them to build a story....remember....story and in the story the moments....

fear not babes.....we will get wat we want.๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Holi Vinu.....and Welcome back...we missed you!!!๐Ÿค—
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...Vinuuuuuuuuuuuu is that really you??  How are you?  I was just dropping in here to leave you a message..but it seems that youare around...kaise ho....feeling better now??๐Ÿ˜Š
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vinuji....u r here....happy holi....
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

babes......they will not give us a dev and geet track chill.....

separation hoga....but the milan will be fireworks...intense....passionate....we shouldn't intefere and jump into conclusions....this is our GHSP dammit......๐Ÿ˜›
chill....they know that we all LOVE maaneet....lets allow them to build a story....remember....story and in the story the moments....

fear not babes.....we will get wat we want.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the positivity dear.Am really tense , dont want maaneet to seperate .As u said milan hoga after seperation but hope they dont drag it for long.

Hope this is only done to cover GCs absence and would be on track after he returns.

Am watching all the old episodes again to keep in the positivity in me.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on completing one year and the fact that you guys have done a brilliaint job....

i hope the coming year also see's some wonderful sequences and story
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
/S: I personally thanks to all wonderful genius vm makers who have done such a brilliant, an exceptional and outstanding,heart wrenching creations.. These are all my personally favourite  , so thank you.. keep doing it!! I also want to say a biggg bigg thank you to each one of yu who have been patiently and passionately watching it and for making this show as most rocking show on starone.. I am very thrill, happy and proud that our show will finally reach 1 yr soonz.. please please keep continue doing so.. So Lage raho, Jai ho aur Halla boll!!๐Ÿค—

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankyouu shoo Much LVraaz..I am glad that our Vmz are being watched and lOvedd..The 1 year was quiet quick too and happy that Geet is the first show where I haven't missed even one episode so excitement within me was alway intact whether the standard fell or rose..Keep up the Good work..Congo Shongoo to everyonee๐Ÿค—
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago