Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

Call me Zee 😳

From GC's recent interview, he said something 9 months woh bachcha hoga in an ironic way, which tells what we all doubted that Maaneet's SR kabhi nahi honge is true 

u mean only nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and no mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i m still positive abt it..........................
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Wish you a very happy Holi too  πŸ˜ƒ

Vinu a sincere request from my side. The character of Geet has been going downhill since the wedding. All she does is cry, crib and behave immaturely. She has taken to screaming like a fishwife and taking pleasure in interrupting Maan when he is at work. She has become plain annoying? Could we please have the original Geet back - the one who was cute, innocent and lovable. Please 😳

Now that the baby is gone could you please have a track where Maan wants Geet to study so that she can become independent. She does not want that but he convinces her that it is good for her. She hides her identity as Mrs. MSK πŸ˜‰ and you can have lots of funny scenes with her classmates drooling over Maan cos they do not know her identity and Geet getting mad πŸ€£ and Maan manaofying her. There are currently no college like series on Star One so this could attract new people not to mention you could have several other parallel tracks going.  Maybe Geet finds Vicky through one of her college friends πŸ˜‰ You can also have scenes of Geet making Maan do her homework and help her study for her exams 🀣.

We do not want Geet to forgive Dev at any cost. She should tell him to buzz off and stop coming between Maan and herself. Dev can go take a hike to a distant galaxy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†......nah you can keep him around as long as Maaneet do not forgive him. Plus he needs to do time in prison. We will settle for nothing less for the crime he committed. 😑

And finally is there any way you could pack of NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) to pluto? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....we would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen to our ideas
We appreciate it
Jhan πŸ€—

PS: If you cannot manage Pluto we will settle for Mars just get them out of here πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jhana I love you πŸ€— , kya bindas ideas maare hain πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...

You are queen of ideas, i always knows...

Sachi there could be ton of cute scenes rather than rapist walking freely around and enjoying bhabi's happiness lolz....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Viewers to creatives: Let Maaneet do chumma chumma de de, chumma chumma de de chumma πŸ˜†πŸ˜­β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja83

u mean only nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and no mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i m still positive abt it..........................

Everytime the CVs raise our expections then nothing happen

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He? I thought the member is she, sorry 😳

Humarey liye "he" hain, abi kuch decide nahin hova hai lolz...

Tum she bulao, hum he lolz...

Muniza
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

liv2laugh

u know jo kaam ghsp wali bina muhurat k kar rahe hain dat r messy na..................so its better to consult sum pandit so dat no non existent sis or bro interrupts dere SR...................

I agree. Please call me Jhan. πŸ˜ƒ

With our luck an entire non-existent family with non-existent kids will turn up 🀣 🀣 🀣

Consult 2 pandits to be on the safe side πŸ˜‰  🀣 🀣
_Invincible_ thumbnail
@ zee

alwz expect d unexpected.....................
Originally posted by: muniza75

Humarey liye "he" hain, abi kuch decide nahin hova hai lolz...

Tum she bulao, hum he lolz...

Muniza

I am confused πŸ˜•

@ zee

alwz expect d unexpected.....................

Don't increase ur expections, I am tierd of their childish romance, I miss their passionate romance

_Invincible_ thumbnail

Don't increase ur expections, I am tierd of their childish romance, I miss their passionate romance

i agree since dere marriage both r behaving like school going kids bickering over petty issues, i alwz wanted to see a groW*H in dere relationship which is totally missing,geet becoming a housewife is so not done,she should study and join maan's business.............she should become his support system rather dey r making her behave more and more childish..................dere ability to read each others emotions has vanished sumwhere......................i mean things were bound to change but why everything in negative direction...................................