Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Holi ...to you too...

Keeping our fingers crossed ...hoping that Maan and Geets character won't be compromised.....
Before you venture into Dev's redemption..(if you are going that route)...give the viewers the satisfaction of Dev doing his jail time...before he is forgiven for his sin.....
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: temorocks

Maaneet's suhaag raat kabhi honge ya nahi?

hogi temorocks zaroor hogi...................but time and date arent fixed yet😆😆😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I posted this in the sticky topic and I am posting this here again.......

Every woman with selfrespect would never support Dev to be near Geet, Can u tell me what did he ever did to fullfill happiness to Geet? He destroyed her life, he is a cheater, rapist, How ever people can favour him over Maan, no way, Maan the person who saved Geet many times, supported her in the hardest time in her life, remember real lover and friend the person who walks in when the whole world walk out......
When Geet had nobody around her, Who did support her? Being it with work, home, love and family, All Maan, nobody else, How the hell Dev get Geet so? In which right? My foot........

I encourge all women and not only women every human being to voice it loud, we never want a rapist, no way to be near Geet......

Samir Sharma is a mind-blowing actor and he is doing justice to Dev, but it doesn't mean to bring on track on Dev with Geet, no way, not such.........

What if this in real life? Would u support a rapist? Think of it logically, this is so disgusting to ever do.........
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Take a look at this topic to know how people feel........

Zee he already checked that's why he is here..

Muniza

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pooja83

hogi temorocks zaroor hogi...................but time and date arent fixed yet😆😆😆

Haila 😲 😲 😲 .....iske liye bhi muhurat dekhte hain kya 😕  🤔

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Happy Holi ...to you too...

Keeping our fingers crossed ...hoping that Maan and Geets character won't be compromised.....
Before you venture into Dev's redemption..(if you are going that route)...give the viewers the satisfaction of Dev doing his jail time...before he is forgiven for his sin.....

Very well said deep, let see na, what he has the answers of your questions....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pooja83

Call me Zee 😳

From GC's recent interview, he said something 9 months woh bachcha hoga in an ironic way, which tells what we all doubted that Maaneet's SR kabhi nahi honge is true Ouch
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail

I posted this in the sticky topic and I am posting this here again.......

Every woman with selfrespect would never support Dev to be near Geet, Can u tell me what did he ever did to fullfill happiness to Geet? He destroyed her life, he is a cheater, rapist, How ever people can favour him over Maan, no way, Maan the person who saved Geet many times, supported her in the hardest time in her life, remember real lover and friend the person who walks in when the whole world walk out......
When Geet had nobody around her, Who did support her? Being it with work, home, love and family, All Maan, nobody else, How the hell Dev get Geet so? In which right? My foot........

I encourge all women and not only women every human being to voice it loud, we never want a rapist, no way to be near Geet......

Samir Sharma is a mind-blowing actor and he is doing justice to Dev, but it doesn't mean to bring on track on Dev with Geet, no way, not such.........

What if this in real life? Would u support a rapist? Think of it logically, this is so disgusting to ever do.........

👏👏👏

i second u.............u spoke my mind

mistakes can b forgiven but not sins................

👏

Originally posted by: muniza75

Zee he already checked that's why he is here..

Muniza

He? I thought the member is she, sorry 😳

_Invincible_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Haila 😲 😲 😲 .....iske liye bhi muhurat dekhte hain kya 😕  🤔

🤣

liv2laugh

u know jo kaam ghsp wali bina muhurat k kar rahe hain dat r messy na..................so its better to consult sum pandit so dat no non existent sis or bro interrupts dere SR...................