Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Bahuria....main kahe darongi? Oh ka haina....oh Vinu ne hamko dara diya......oh ko bolo na....mauko kahe bol rahi ho? Eh vinu sau saal jiye ga.....woki baatiyan ho rahi thi....aur oh agawa😳

Yes shivi he will live long life...Kaisa co-incidence hai na, hum uski baat kur rahey theey aur woh aagaya...Sachi dil ka connection hai na?

Waise he never forget us Idiotz hai na...

Muniza
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for update and happy holi! 

Like I always say, why react on things that are not confirmed or hasn't aired! 

Best policy just wait and watch!

Thanks for ur much needed post!
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh Happy Holi Vinu Ji!!!

Ok we're all eagerly waiting for your reply!!! πŸ˜ƒ

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja83

happy holi to u too vinu..................

have a colourful and fun filled year..................

. ALL your COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS are most than welcome.. Most of it will be taking into considerations nd some already did...

regarding dis pt. i guess dont ask 4 dis otherwise viewers r blamed for forcing ur opinion onto u and r held responsible for mess in show..............

underlined...

I need a love button for this....chumma...poo-oo
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Holi to you too....πŸ˜ƒ

Yes we are waiting to see what happens next in the show. I don't know whether all the articles that have come out are true or not but whichever track you adopt please ensure that Geet's character is not compromised. Please thats an earnest request.....😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: swan20

Yes we are waiting to see what happens next in the show. I don't know whether all the articles that have come out are true or not but whichever track you adopt please ensure that Geet's character is not compromised. Please thats an earnest request.....😊

πŸ‘πŸΌ i agree....no character assasination of maaneet AT ALL!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swan20

I am totally with you swan darlingπŸ€—, we just don't want Geet character to be compromise.....

Muniza
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Take a look at this topic to know how people feel........

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wish you a very happy Holi too  πŸ˜ƒ

Vinu a sincere request from my side. The character of Geet has been going downhill since the wedding. All she does is cry, crib and behave immaturely. She has taken to screaming like a fishwife and taking pleasure in interrupting Maan when he is at work. She has become plain annoying? Could we please have the original Geet back - the one who was cute, innocent and lovable. Please 😳

Now that the baby is gone could you please have a track where Maan wants Geet to study so that she can become independent. She does not want that but he convinces her that it is good for her. She hides her identity as Mrs. MSK πŸ˜‰ and you can have lots of funny scenes with her classmates drooling over Maan cos they do not know her identity and Geet getting mad πŸ€£ and Maan manaofying her. There are currently no college like series on Star One so this could attract new people not to mention you could have several other parallel tracks going.  Maybe Geet finds Vicky through one of her college friends πŸ˜‰ You can also have scenes of Geet making Maan do her homework and help her study for her exams 🀣.

We do not want Geet to forgive Dev at any cost. She should tell him to buzz off and stop coming between Maan and herself. Dev can go take a hike to a distant galaxy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†......nah you can keep him around as long as Maaneet do not forgive him. Plus he needs to do time in prison. We will settle for nothing less for the crime he committed. 😑 Please do not take your eye off the ball - this is the story of a struggle of a woman who was abused and her search for justice. She might be married now to a nice guy but justice has not yet been served and let us not forget "Justice delayed is justice denied"

For the longest time you seem to have put Maaneet chemistry on the back burner. Please let me remind you that they are the USP of your show. Please bring the passion back in their relationship.

We have had enough of the OTT drama. We want our feel good show back that had a great balance of comedy, emotions and drama. All we get to see now-a-days is back to back OTT drama and frankly I am tired. Please could we get a break and get some light scenes before you hit us with the next drama filled track. Please. Pretty please 😳

And finally is there any way you could pack off NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) to pluto? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....we would really appreciate it. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen to our ideas
We appreciate it
Jhan πŸ€—

PS: If you cannot manage Pluto we will settle for Mars just get them out of here πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Maaneet's suhaag raat kabhi honge ya nahi?