Tip Tip Barsa Holi..Mahii Ve Mahii~PG.1/11/13/29

Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ€£πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMU_Ypgag0A[/YOUTUBE]
HOLI RE!! HAPPY HOLLLIIIIII !!! Wishing all of yu a very safe nd soundzz holiii... have funzz ,enjoy aur masti karoo.. but play it safe in most sensible way possible guyss.. Stay sober while having bhanggg...or yu might end up dhanggg later on!!🀣πŸ€ͺ 

😍SCROLL DOWN !!

PG. 41/66 updated * 

πŸ˜›BURA NA MANO...HOLIII HAI !!!!😈 Nahh,,, stay tuned nd watch out for this space.. my special post will be up soonz !! specially to all my idiotss ffamily members nd all of yu who have been kindly and patiently enough waiting for my rep to all your pms.. thank yu guys..pleasee pleasee keep rocking always halla boll in most positive way possible .. ALL your COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS are most than welcome.. Most of it will be taking into considerations nd some already did... Anyway always remember, SILENCE SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS ... SOMetime when yu stop reacting to whatever fictional rumors around yu, eventually yu will see the real clear picture of what's the whole thruth behind it.. and all the negativity gone like a thin air..  
STAY TUNED !! 😎 πŸ˜‰

Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago
Every life has a lovestory to tell.. We all want to fall in love because that experience makes us feel completely alive.. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens.. It may only last a moment, and hour, an afternoon... But that doesn't diminish its value because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives.. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.. If you love someone, let them go and  if they return to you.. Then, it was meant to be but if they don't... Means their love was never yours to begin with...

A few people/lovers out there who are lucky enough to have Maan/Geet in their life.. Kismat/fate nd taveez.. Where all it began...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXWINGCsAEs[/YOUTUBE]

What's meant to be will always find a way.. . They were born with the pleasure of looking at each other.. They were fed with necessity of seeing each other and concluded with the imposibility of separation.. They don't get to choose.............. They just fall... Mahiii !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKNOgtt8cJc[/YOUTUBE]

Their love starts with a SMILE..grows with  TUNE..mahiii... ends with a TEARS of roses..
Maan Singh Khurana @  Mr.Dusht Dhanav Dreamy personified FIRE that spread a burning desire inside her.. Geet Handa @  Ms. Hoshiarpur Express reflected WATER straight into his soul with so much ease and purity innocent.. Together, they created hotness, an intense passionate lovestory.. Or in your words , Dreamyyyy.. Simply Magicalll.. !! lThey are like two souls with a single thought and two hearts that beat as one..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g33kgh9PG4Y][/YOUTUBE]

MAAN ... ~
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you.. Geet, I love you not only for what you have made of yourself.. But for what you are making of me.. I love you for the part of me that you bring out ...

GEET ... ~
So many times i thought i would never find someone to love me the way i needed to be loved.. Then you came into my life and showed me what true love really is..  Maan, a part of you has grown in me and so you see.. it's you and me together forever and never apart.. maybe in distance but never in heart..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDcJCC2YDWs[/YOUTUBE]

Every relationship has its ups and down.. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together again.. As cliche as it may sound, everything happens for a reason..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1qYEnNtg4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEyQkMzrl7c[/YOUTUBE]

Every action has a reaction and always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.. They are special and unique in their on ways.. They shares an unbreakable bond and their unconditional love will somehow  find a way back..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lrv7_Od0YE[/YOUTUBE]

P/S: I personally thanks to all wonderful genius vm makers who have done such a brilliant, an exceptional and outstanding,heart wrenching creations.. These are all my personally favourite  , so thank you.. keep doing it!! I also want to say a biggg bigg thank you to each one of yu who have been patiently and passionately watching it and for making this show as most rocking show on starone.. I am very thrill, happy and proud that our show will finally reach 1 yr soonz.. please please keep continue doing so.. So Lage raho, Jai ho aur Halla boll!!πŸ€—

To be cont.. go to page >> 11πŸ˜›

Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago
Happy Holi Vinuuuuuuuuu, my BuddyπŸ€—πŸ€—
I hope you are doing great,?
Howz your health now?
Me and shivi was talking about you, and were checking your old posts, and i found this, wowwwwwww...

Thanks that you come and clear things, really appreciates...We always need you here around usπŸ€—... You already know what we want, so don't wanna repeat again and again....

Waise aisa koi family ko tung kurta hai kya, hur roz rulate ho, bolo kyon?

Love you buddy

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
ok i am confused! πŸ€ͺ
am i seein things, or have I drank too much bhang, really i have not drank any bhang, but i feel like i did.....cause i see u?? Or no do i not see u? huh....ho kya raha hai yaha??

am i seein things??😲😲😲😲

Happy Holi Vinu....i don' drinks bhang i am under age🀣

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
happy holi to u too vinu..................

have a colourful and fun filled year..................

. ALL your COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS are most than welcome.. Most of it will be taking into considerations nd some already did...

regarding dis pt. i guess dont ask 4 dis otherwise viewers r blamed for forcing dere opinion onto u and r held responsible for mess in show..............
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
@ Saasu - Kahey Vinu ko tung kurti ho, kahey oohko dara rahi ho...Kahe nahin rehne deyti sukoon se...Eh humara Vinu hi hai, kya surprise hai na...

Muniza
Happy Holi vinu.....have a raaz bhara holi...πŸ˜›
I have a speacial gulaal for u...with my speacial itching powderπŸ˜†
Happy & safe holi mubarak.....πŸ˜‰
Happy holi...............vinu.........

Originally posted by pooja83

happy holi to u too vinu..................

have a colourful and fun filled year..................

. ALL your COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS are most than welcome.. Most of it will be taking into considerations nd some already did...

regarding dis pt. i guess dont ask 4 dis otherwise viewers r blamed for forcing ur opinion onto u and r held responsible for mess in show..............

I agree.......are we aloowed to give suggestion or not........😈 someone explain.....
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Saasu - Kahey Vinu ko tung kurti ho, kahey oohko dara rahi ho...Kahe nahin rehne deyti sukoon se...Eh humara Vinu hi hai, kya surprise hai na...

Muniza
Bahuria....main kahe darongi? Oh ka haina....oh Vinu ne hamko dara diya......oh ko bolo na....mauko kahe bol rahi ho? Eh vinu sau saal jiye ga.....woki baatiyan ho rahi thi....aur oh agawa😳
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

ok i am confused! πŸ€ͺ
am i seein things, or have a drank too much bhang, really i have not drank any bhang, but i feel like i did.....cause i see u?? Or no do i not see u? huh....ho kya raha hai yaha??

am i seein things??😲😲😲😲

Happy Holi Vinu....i don' drinks bhang i am under age🀣

bacche's r not allowed to drink bhaang...πŸ˜† including me...πŸ˜›

shivu, lets sing for vinu...

"ye kiski hai aahat....ye kiska hai hai aaya...koi banaya hai ek post...yaha kaun aaya...πŸ˜†"