Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey All.Hug
Our forum is so empty empty without any Gotw and Dotw.Ouch
And for February Month we had a Dotw/Gotw List but unfortunately the people who signed did not made the respective threads despite of reminding them again and again.So this time its my request , Please ONLY sign up if you CAN.Whoever signs up SHOULD make the Gotw/Dotw on the specified time and if he/she has exams or any emergency pops in so please Pm me before hand so the Dotw or Gotw can be made by someone else.

I know there are pkyekians of people who possess excellent skills of debate and discussions.EmbarrassedSo its the time for you to Sign Up.

However , as there are much stickies , we would be doing the Dotw/Gotw alternately.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal.Gull-Humaira-IndigoBluesblossom1234.Jane..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Game Of The Week

24th March 2011.

roknstarz_mjht

Discussion Of The Week

31st March 2011.

-Kanky-

Game Of The Week.

7th April 2011.

Discussion Of The Week.

14th April 2011.

IndigoBlues

Game Of The Week.

22nd April 2011.

Discussion Of The Week.

30th April 2011.

Chill_Out

Edited by Princezz22 - 22 March 2011 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
DOTW, 30th April. Hopefully, there'll be something worth discussing by then LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

DOTW, 30th April. Hopefully, there'll be something worth discussing by then LOL LOL LOL

By the people who have excellent skills in debates , I meant you.Embarrassed

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

By the people who have excellent skills in debates , I meant you.Embarrassed

Aww!! Mahi, you're supersweet! I don't have excellent debating skills but you're always ready to compliment everyone! Thank youu! Hug

You take part, haan? Specially if the show continues like this, I'm sure I won't get many other participants Tongue

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Aww!! Mahi, you're supersweet! I don't have excellent debating skills but you're always ready to compliment everyone! Thank youu! Hug

You take part, haan? Specially if the show continues like this, I'm sure I won't get many other participants Tongue

Aww!!No Neethz , not at all complimenting you because you are my friend.But you have developed excellent debating skills.And I say this from my whole heart.Keep it up.ClapClap

Yeah sure , I will be there to Rofl.ROFLROFL
Yeah Right , thats why someone's topic reach to 20th Page.ErmmJhooti kahi ki.Angry

Edited by Princezz22 - 20 March 2011 at 5:03pm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Aww!!No Neethz , not at all complimenting you because you are my friend.But you have developed excellent debating skills.And I say this from my whole heart.Keep it up.ClapClap

Yeah sure , I will be there to Rofl.ROFLROFL
Yeah Right , thats why someone's topic reach to 20th Page.ErmmJhooti kahi ki.Angry

Aww!! Thank you in that case! Ya, I know you never give false compliments but I'm just glad you feel so because I don't Embarrassed
Ya, we'll both be rofling for 150 pages LOL LOL
Errmm..it's still on the 16th page and that, too, because everyone was keen on venting out their frustration Tongue
Plus, there's a difference between a topic and a DOTW Tongue

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
^But if you see to it there are more similarities between a topic and DOTW.
Topic is a means of discussion held for maybe infinite time but Discussion/Debate Of The Week is specificly held for that particular week and all the members are requested to pen down their thoughts and opinion about the respective topic.
And observing your topics , you make every topic very justified , detaily , in short a Wholesome topic which contains right justifications and evidence.But all have different dictionaries and opinions so some agree where as some don't.Big smile

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index