Posted: 13 years ago
@akanna
🀣

I hope it gets confirmed soon!!

WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

You better leave him! πŸ˜† He belongs to just one me!! πŸ˜†

Here's the video! Better stop "my" and "mine" for all these I am doing!!! πŸ˜† Watch from 3:10 onwards for his performance!!! My star!!! ⭐️

TerenceLewisPerformanceForCDD2GrandFinale

haay haaye thanks Akanna for the video....
He is just so 😍 and one of my favorite songs❀️
Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago
aditeeash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lucky Anamika......thanks for sharing and ALL the BEST for your exams.......
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anamika,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I've always admired Terence Lewis and after reading your story, my respect and love for him grew even more.

Congartulations on being part of a record breaking event and All the best for your exams dear πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Anamika2000 thumbnail
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to thank you all for such a warn response ive got on this forum with my first post. India- forum rocks and you guys are really cool. Its my first time here so u can see why im excited abt this.I beleive TL sir  is gonna be breaking another record soon.
Also I cant wait to see Remo sir's film Faltu. He is a great guy, lovely smile and seems quiet so i find him inteligent. Its releasing on 1st. I think his birthday is 4th and Terence Sir birthday falls on 10th of April. WoW two great Arians.
Wish you both.
love n regards
TL 
afia1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww so sweet i read it all and smile through out now get back to study and good luck for ur exams
DiamondLife thumbnail
Thats great!!!
Good luck for the exam😊
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww anamika felt so happy reading your entire story and journey of achieving a big feat..so wish Terrence congratulations for getting the record to India..so proud of him and all who contributed for it..thanx for sharing the entire event for us..TL is definitely one sweet person ever,he has such much we can imbibe from..wish to see him back on DID DKS...
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anamika2000

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to thank you all for such a warn response ive got on this forum with my first post. India- forum rocks and you guys are really cool. Its my first time here so u can see why im excited abt this.I beleive TL sir  is gonna be breaking another record soon.
Also I cant wait to see Remo sir's film Faltu. He is a great guy, lovely smile and seems quiet so i find him inteligent. Its releasing on 1st. I think his birthday is 4th and Terence Sir birthday falls on 10th of April. WoW two great Arians.
Wish you both.
love n regards
TL 

@ bold part -- huh?? Please make it clear... Did you use the same caption from his autograph?? πŸ˜•
amrita3 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰Hey Hii Anamika...Well after reading your article ...i really feel very happy on this earth...being a great fan of master terence lewis...i really respect him...n he is very caring n humble...i had also met him recently in delhi workshop n hv a picc wid him n his autograph also...n i feel that tym lyk i m on the 7th heaven...bcoz it was my dream...n it got fulfilled on 13 march 2011..that was my lucky day i can say...😊 n u r lucky that u had met very caring n sweet,cute celebrity...without having any attitude....i love his personality...n his dressing style toh oh god....i loved it😊...n talking abt his voice..thats ktilana....best feature i can say!! n dancing toh...i say he is guru of dance..my fav. style is also contemporary since HE ENTERS DID!!πŸ˜‰..

I JUST WANNA THANK YOU FR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US.i really love watever yu hv written..n wanna congrats MASTER TERENCE LEWIS FR GUINEES RECORD!!
LOVE YOU TERENCE SIR!!N THNKS AGAIN ANAMIKA ..U R REALLY NICE GIRL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
TK CRE N BEST OF LUCK ANAMIKA....πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Edited by amrita3 - 13 years ago