India-Forums

TERENCE LEWIS...SIMPLY UNREAL...THE REAL STORY! (Page 5)

aditeeash Senior Member
aditeeash
aditeeash

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
lucky Anamika......thanks for sharing and ALL the BEST for your exams.......

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Anamika,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I've always admired Terence Lewis and after reading your story, my respect and love for him grew even more.

Congartulations on being part of a record breaking event and All the best for your exams dear Thumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Anamika2000 Newbie
Anamika2000
Anamika2000

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to thank you all for such a warn response ive got on this forum with my first post. India- forum rocks and you guys are really cool. Its my first time here so u can see why im excited abt this.I beleive TL sir  is gonna be breaking another record soon.
Also I cant wait to see Remo sir's film Faltu. He is a great guy, lovely smile and seems quiet so i find him inteligent. Its releasing on 1st. I think his birthday is 4th and Terence Sir birthday falls on 10th of April. WoW two great Arians.
Wish you both.
love n regards
TL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrita3

afia1987 Groupbie
afia1987
afia1987

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
awww so sweet i read it all and smile through out now get back to study and good luck for ur exams
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Thats great!!!
Good luck for the examSmile
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
aww anamika felt so happy reading your entire story and journey of achieving a big feat..so wish Terrence congratulations for getting the record to India..so proud of him and all who contributed for it..thanx for sharing the entire event for us..TL is definitely one sweet person ever,he has such much we can imbibe from..wish to see him back on DID DKS...
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika2000

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to thank you all for such a warn response ive got on this forum with my first post. India- forum rocks and you guys are really cool. Its my first time here so u can see why im excited abt this.I beleive TL sir  is gonna be breaking another record soon.
Also I cant wait to see Remo sir's film Faltu. He is a great guy, lovely smile and seems quiet so i find him inteligent. Its releasing on 1st. I think his birthday is 4th and Terence Sir birthday falls on 10th of April. WoW two great Arians.
Wish you both.
love n regards
TL 

@ bold part -- huh?? Please make it clear... Did you use the same caption from his autograph?? Confused
amrita3 Newbie
amrita3
amrita3

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
WinkHey Hii Anamika...Well after reading your article ...i really feel very happy on this earth...being a great fan of master terence lewis...i really respect him...n he is very caring n humble...i had also met him recently in delhi workshop n hv a picc wid him n his autograph also...n i feel that tym lyk i m on the 7th heaven...bcoz it was my dream...n it got fulfilled on 13 march 2011..that was my lucky day i can say...Smile n u r lucky that u had met very caring n sweet,cute celebrity...without having any attitude....i love his personality...n his dressing style toh oh god....i loved itSmile...n talking abt his voice..thats ktilana....best feature i can say!! n dancing toh...i say he is guru of dance..my fav. style is also contemporary since HE ENTERS DID!!Wink..

I JUST WANNA THANK YOU FR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US.i really love watever yu hv written..n wanna congrats MASTER TERENCE LEWIS FR GUINEES RECORD!!
LOVE YOU TERENCE SIR!!N THNKS AGAIN ANAMIKA ..U R REALLY NICE GIRL!LOLWink
TK CRE N BEST OF LUCK ANAMIKA....TongueSmile

Edited by amrita3 - 04 April 2011 at 8:41am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index