India-Forums

TERENCE LEWIS...SIMPLY UNREAL...THE REAL STORY! (Page 3)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by chocolover89

Thanks for sharing Anamika! You're so lucky! :)
Nice to know Terence is as humble and nice as he appears on TV..

He is!! He is extremely genuine and caring too!! Big smile

I lovee him! I almost met him..He was doing this dance workshop in my CITY..and I live in the middle of nowhere LOL But I didn't get to go since things clashed :( Oh man..I hope he comes back again so I can meet him and learn from him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannamazkachazka

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

I lovee him! I almost met him..He was doing this dance workshop in my CITY..and I live in the middle of nowhere LOL But I didn't get to go since things clashed :( Oh man..I hope he comes back again so I can meet him and learn from him..

When you meet him just for the dance workshop or a dance class like the one he had for the world record, you can still feel how humble and genuine he is... Knowing him closer in person is even more special and a true blessing... Big smile

mazkachazkagilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

When you meet him just for the dance workshop or a dance class like the one he had for the world record, you can still feel how humble and genuine he is... Knowing him closer in person is even more special and a true blessing... Big smile

I can imagine! :)

He came last year, after DID 2 ended..I really hope he comes back soon enough! :D I would love to meet him! I miss him..I didn't have Colors so I didn't watch CDD.. He needs to come back soon!

You sound like you've met him and know him?

akannamazkachazka

Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Do you have any pictures taken on that day??
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

He came last year, after DID 2 ended..I really hope he comes back soon enough! :D I would love to meet him! I miss him..I didn't have Colors so I didn't watch CDD.. He needs to come back soon!

I guess you are in the US.. He came in September to US last year.. Not straight after DID2.. He had dance tours in Europe and then KKK shoot in Rio after DID2.. After his US, HK, etc workshops, he went to do Nachle Ve, and then CDD2.. He usually comes to the US every year for dance workshop.. So far no dates have been announced yet, but I believe he will be coming this year too.. and btw, sshhhh....! Wink If God willing, we can see him on DKM in May... Big smile

mazkachazkagilmores

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padma55

Do you have any pictures taken on that day??

This article has a picture:
http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Terence-creates-world-record&xfile=2011/March/News_20110321_28
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

I guess you are in the US.. He came in September to US last year.. Not straight after DID2.. He had dance tours in Europe and then KKK shoot in Rio after DID2.. After his US, HK, etc workshops, he went to do Nachle Ve, and then CDD2.. He usually comes to the US every year for dance workshop.. So far no dates have been announced yet, but I believe he will be coming this year too.. and btw, sshhhh....! Wink If God willing, we can see him on DKM in May... Big smile

Yeah I am..good guess LOL Yayy!! This year I will definitely go!
DKM = the DID superstars thing? Ohmygosh I would love thatt!! I miss him..I saw Remo on JDJ but I miss my Terence!

akannamazkachazka

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Yeah I am..good guess LOL Yayy!! This year I will definitely go!
DKM = the DID superstars thing? Ohmygosh I would love thatt!! I miss him..I saw Remo on JDJ but I miss my Terence!

Now choco, the usage of "my" is going to create war here!! I just had a near close one on another thread!!! LOL Just leave him as is, so we dont have to fight on any "my"!! LOL

DKM is Dance Ke Mastane - something like that is the name for the show that's going to come up after DIDD, with DID1 and DID2 dancers.. You could have watched TL on CDD online.. He didnt choreograph any acts in that show, only appeared as a judge.. I miss him on TV and watching his dancer and choreography on TV... He danced for the CDD 2 grand finale on 20th March... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index