Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF writers... Keep up the wonderful work (Page 2)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Suvaaslondon on behalf of everyone all the ff writers including me I will say thanks for reading the ffs of ours and enjoying them, I hope we continue to enjoy u, and make u read them,
Thanks all for reading our ffs, I appreciate them and all the ff writers as well, diya ur a great ff writer as well,
Anyone enjoyed my ffs so far, I would say thanks for reading and I hope u continue to read them until the show gets better

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
hi upasna u r back welcomed
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,
It's heartwarming to know and appreciate those who keep the spirit up. Since I was away for a while I thought I can't do justice to our writers if I just appreciate them on their individual threads and thought of doing that bit extra
@Suvaas - lol... I too am addicted to the forum. Can you believe I am using my iPhone for the forum. I guess mom would say that this addiction is too much. But just can't help it.
@ Aayesha - thanks for liking my ramblings dear. You and everyone here have been the real motivation and inspiration which made some of my writings see the light. Thanks everyone
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

hi upasna u r back welcomed

Hi Shoaib thanks for the warm welcome.
How have you been? Once more Congrats on being a Goldie. Though I wrote on your thread too, I am sure the message would be lost in the playful antiques of Nafisa, Aayesha and Mew.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
What do u mean by the playful antiques by me, mew and nafisa, and welcome my dear
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

What do u mean by the playful antiques by me, mew and nafisa, and welcome my dear

Ohh.... I was referring to the competition to become a dazzler I guess where Nafisa was pulling Mew's leg and dear Mew got offended. You were trying to get them to calm down. It was really funny like fighting with little sisters. I hope Mew comes back soon as well.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I hope so diya, its also because of what we said as she likes kabir khan as she says he cute hot looking etc better than nazim so we back fired and said, look mate, nazim prince charming, hot killer, handsome etc wayy better that kabir, we dnt know kabir we dnt watch his serial so we cannot say how he is, so she got offended and because of nafisa and mew pulling her leg
It was funny though, if it was a serious fight, and she was in front of me, I would have smashed / killed her straight away, for saying such things about nazim :D
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
@Aayesha - oh dear... Am thanking my good luck that I am not in front of you. Though I am not a fan of Kabir, I am not a fan of Nazim either. I like Iqbal better, but am not a diehard fan or an AC. So I am fine with others who don't like him. As I have always said I am fan of characters not actors, so I am safe from generic wrath of Fans. *:D*

Go to top