KAJEN~Destined2Love494~GirlYouAreMyLollipop - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

@Nic : OMGOOSHH you thought I'd forget you? Badd girl! LOL Ofcourse I didn't !! We became fast friends ya! And LMAAAOO I loved your comments! And sooo I misshhed u too Missy! Howz you?
Ermm..i thought everyone would forget me!😛
Yeah..pretty fast..!

You did? You really loved my comments? I didnt know that..You never told me that!😃 Thanks for letting me know..and Thank You!

I am good soo far..!
WBU?

Divz can u make a Sig of only the SRK-Kajol dance ? I love that ! Gosh thats my fave movie of all times !! I've watched it like 1100 times and still I LOOVEE it!

@Aruuuu : LOL have u noticed me,Parrttuu? Main toh tere se bhi nicchhe hu reee! I only have $1100 !! Bohot mehenat see LMAAAOO okay,How r U??

LMAO Maine bhi kuch kam mehnat nahi kiya .  Itni shidaat ke baad meine $1600 kama liye hai . . 😛
Originally posted by juhi-ARs.angel

Nthing much jst have been busy wid my exams these days..bt nw Exams are OVER nw Holidays yehh 🥳
Hi 5..!
That's exactly why i was inactive and now i am here!
Soo how were your exams?

Arushii Heyy!🤗
[QUOTE=Samiyah258]
wow!!! beautifoooool one!! this was a funny n cute scene, JJ was looking gorgeous N our hero was super hawwt with that tiny tie,,  ... the pangaa master ,, 'i should write a book'🤣.. 
Originally posted by KaJenLicious

Ermm..i thought everyone would forget me!😛
Yeah..pretty fast..!

You did? You really loved my comments? I didnt know that..You never told me that!😃 Thanks for letting me know..and Thank You!

I am good soo far..!
WBU?

LOL LOL LOL You are sho cute<3
Well,I am toh fine.Till Wednesday,'Coz Thrusday is my Result ! OOMGG I am sccaaarrredd😭
So,Whattss up?
WHAT a fool I am!!!!!!!!!!

SO many people and I can easily publicize my OS..

OK Jaanus..MY AR OS..SMOKING DREAMS☺️..
If you are interested and free then do read it and tell me SACH SACH main what you feel..I dont mind if you tell me "Amal, are you jobless..what crap have you written"..I AM PERFECTLY fine with it..
Heyyyyyyyy NICOLE . . U forgot your sister. not good .😡😆

Divz can u make a Sig of only the SRK-Kajol dance ? I love that ! Gosh thats my fave movie of all times !! I've watched it like 1100 times and still I LOOVEE it!
That's my fav movie tooo..!
I watched it 47 times