Posted: 13 years ago
i still don't know what the meaning of Tharki is! 😆  Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I don't live in India.But after watching several movies,serials and reading interviews it seems that girls and guys loose their virginity before reaching 25 and without marrying.Is it so???

This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

oh please give her a break .....at least today if not any other day. 😛

happy birthday queen! :)

Oh please. So what if it's her birthday?

Anyway, Rani is wack, and so is this list. I'll make sure to never follow her advice on anything. She comes off as a very frustrated person these days in all aspects, mentally, sexually, etc. etc. It also seems like she's having an identity crisis.
 ^ oh, Jonaki! losing it ain't a taboo any more. 😊  Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

I don't live in India.But after watching several movies,serials and reading interviews it seems that girls and guys loose their virginity before reaching 25 and without marrying.Is it so???

25 toh bahuth door ki baath hai.... Its much much earlier than 25....

Chalo.... As long as they practice safe sex...Whatever floats their boat....
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

25 toh bahuth door ki baath hai.... Its much much earlier than 25....

Chalo.... As long as they practice safe sex...Whatever floats their boat....

oh Accha.
India has changed so much.I still remember the film "Kya Kehna" were Preity was thrown out of her home for loosing virginity before marriage.

Toh Phir Sare Actress Ko Itni savi savitri Hone Ka Dhong Nahin Karna Chahiye.If the normal public can do it then why not the stars?

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh Accha.
India has changed so much.I still remember the film "Kya Kehna" were Preity was thrown out of her home for loosing virginity before marriage.

Toh Phir Sare Actress Ko Itni savi savitri Hone Ka Dhong Nahin Karna Chahiye.If the normal public can do it then why not the stars?

Not really.... Its only the lifestyle in the metros that has changed....And it is just the LIFESTYLE... The mind set ...the thinking is still the same... Actually the mind set and the thinking has gotten worse with the advent of money and technology....The sex ratios are the most skewed in the most developed and the most rich states.... Honor killing is at an all time high..... Delhi the capital is know as the crime capital of the world where no women is safe on the streets....So in short nothing has really changed....

Its just the superficial change we are seeing and deep inside things are at an all time worse...

Coming to the portrayal in the movies... Well.. most movies are a very poor reflection of the society...

What was shown in Kya Kehena can happen even today too and not just kicking out of the house or society but the girls are kicked out of this world......So some issues which were relevant before are relevant in today's times too.... 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Not really.... Its only the lifestyle in the metros that has changed....And it is just the LIFESTYLE... The mind set ...the thinking is still the same... Actually the mind set and the thinking has gotten worse with the advent of money and technology....The sex ratios are the most skewed in the most developed and the most rich states.... Honor killing is at an all time high..... Delhi the capital is know as the crime capital of the world where no women is safe on the streets....So in short nothing has really changed....

Its just the superficial change we are seeing and deep inside things are at an all time worse...

Coming to the portrayal in the movies... Well.. most movies are a very poor reflection of the society...

What was shown in Kya Kehena can happen even today too and not just kicking out of the house or society but the girls are kicked out of this world......So some issues which were relevant before are relevant in today's times too.... 

I agree.No matter how broad minded we pretend to be we are not even 1% of it.Still the girls are treated as an object🤢.

So my advice to all girls-Don't loose virginity because you have to.Because it is you who will later get in to trouble.Don't let a man take advantage of you just to show your friends that you hve a bf.

So my advice to all girls-Don't loose virginity because you have to.Because it is you who will later get in to trouble.Don't let a man take advantage of you just to show your friends that you hve a bf.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
you know it is a city by city scenario now

I would still call chennai conservative

delhi is the crime capital of india apart from being the functional capital as well

bombay and bangalore ki baat main nahin karoongi...everything is acceptable..

some rural areas have still retained their identity though

it is pathetic to have "losing virginity" on the top of anybody's list...terribly overrated