India-Forums

Why? (Page 2)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by bandicoot

geeta might have the opinion that there is a wow factor in fusion..some like it..some dont..i have mixed opinion based on the performances

i think i liked salman's chau better

sometimes the real music gets u a glimpse of the culture behind that performance.

i had a similar question a while ago...while everybody leans towards their forte a lot , geeta does not..i wonder why

for those who haven't seen salman's chau..this was what was choreographed by remo for salman :D

quite gutsy..poor dude burnt his eyebrows in the process

EDIT:
i got to add

I LOOOVE remo's choice of songs for his classical numbers! amazing
This is seriously dangerous. Gosh what a thing to do though it was a real thriller.
Looked like he almost fainted or choked with smoke.

apparently this is some traditional chau..worry not his costume was layered in multiple layers including banana leaves and everything so the flame wouldnt touch him..

the choreographer remo is trained very well in chau and he himself has done this multiple times..he said the first time he did chau when he finished it, people were trying to put out the flames while he was suffocating..so his first concern was taking off salman's mask :)..he was instructed to finish his dance with that pose when they come to put out fire or something

the limelight video that time had quite a bit of salman's prep! it was nice to see the level of precautions taken

Edited by bandicoot - 20 March 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaanuknaik99LeadNitrate

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

apparently this is some traditional chau..worry not his costume was layered in multiple layers including banana leaves and everything so the flame wouldnt touch him..

the choreographer remo is trained very well in chau and he himself has done this multiple times..he said the first time he did chau when he finished it, people were trying to put out the flames while he was suffocating..so his first concern was taking off salman's mask :)..he was instructed to finish his dance with that pose when they come to put out fire or something

the limelight video that time had quite a bit of salman's prep! it was nice to see the level of precautions taken
Yes it was a lovely piece of work. like it.
Initially I was expecting someone to douse the flames with water from above.
I saw Geeta ma almost fainting with fear too.

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
geeta ma was super scared that day if i remember right!

that was a day filled with scare for dada too

mayuresh had this performance that day..

mayuresh had more technically awesome acrobatics where as salman was pure guts

salman won the performance of the day that day

remo and terence fans were fighting..lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kAnjaani_Dastaan

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

doesnt work ji..he applied fuel on himself..only blankets or sand help when fuel is used
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

LMAO i think this was the epsidoe i had decided that Mayuresh and Salman would be my favorites lol and i remember how intense everyone was in that forum. and then the week after mayuresh did ramta jogi performance and salman did the tu hi re one LOL seeesh such competition 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 20 March 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

doesnt work ji..he applied fuel on himself..only blankets or sand help when fuel is used
Yes Ji. you are rightLOL

Blankets are best, I wonder if this act is now banned on the stage.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LMAO i think this was the epsidoe i had decided that Mayuresh and Salman would be my favorites lol and i remember how intense everyone was in that forum. and then the week after mayuresh did ramta jogi performance and salman did the tu hi re one LOL seeesh such competition 
Hmm they should put a safety net.Shocked

Great piece of workClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Hmm they should put a safety net.Shocked

Great piece of workClapClap

haha Summer ji if they used safety nets it wouldnt be DID now would it? fearless dancers indeed 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index