MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

HOW Is AVTAR still sure tht he will be BACK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
look tht fatso avtar is so horrible manDead i mean how does he know tht he will be bck nd be gien another chance in the show Ermm .. so he is giving signs of roadies being clearly scripted??

well if he comes bck..defintely i will be quitting watching it..becoz then it is sure...tht he might win it as wellConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOW Is AVTAR still sure tht he will be BACK" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Because he knows that Roadies is a full of Drama and less about task. So far we only see Avtar drama. The roadies authority will not want roadies 8 to be bore and thats why there has a great chance that Avtar will be bring back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunbamboocopter

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
he was betting on his politics and manipulating skills and thought that roadies team will retain him because he is the spice of the show  and last but not least he is dam overconfident person

papia

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

hmmm...i guess he will be bck

bamboocopter

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i was wondering about that too :// oh pls ! may he not come backk :(((

madhurishifan

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
yeah i'd hate it too, if he returns. .. he's just too unbearable ... insufferable brat ... but whatever happens ... he knows where he stands and that no1 really likes him LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top