Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Hellooooooooooooo Friends!!!!!!!!!!!HugHugHug

Hope you had a nice n lovely colourful Holi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be tired na after all that playing?

Hmm...but the fun doesn't end there, you know.WinkWinkWink

In fact, it's incomplete without Anu, Ritzy and me!!!!!!! And of course, the Raichands.CoolCoolCool

We played Holi too. Wanna know what happened there? Read on!WinkWinkWink

Anu's Part 1

As it was Anu's first holi with her new family, she was very excited. She got up early to go to their place where a grand party (as always) was arranged. And she was the chief guest!

Looking angelic in simple white churidaar and shirt with a flowy chiffon dupatta, she went to the Holi party.

When she reached there, she was greeted by Haseena, who was dressed in a white top and black trousers.

Haseena: Anu beta, you look lovely today.

Anu: Thank you aunty. So do you.

(Chaand comes to Haseena.)

Chaand: Hello Anu. As it's your first Holi with us, so it will be special. Aaj hum roohafza Holi kheleinge!

(Anu is confused.)

Chaand: I mean, red colour ke saath kheleinge. Besides, roohafza is quite expensive these days.

*does his neck movement with thoughtful look*

Ritz's Part 2

Anu: Sid, this is our first Holi. I want it to be special.

Sid: Love... tell me what you want to do..

Anu: I don't want to play with Roohafza or red colour or black colour.

Sid is worried after hearing this. But within a second, his expression changes to a smile. He bends down on his knees in front of Anu, holds her hands in his, and says: "Anything for you, my love."

All faces turn in Sid's direction. He did what NO vampire has done before!!!

"He brought a non-black, non-red colour to play holi. Sid - the green-faced vampire."

A love-struck Vampire - impressive, eh? I know, I know, that the color of love is red but Anu wants something different.

Haseena gives a dirty look to Sid, "Mera beta? In Green Veggie color? Isne Vampires aur Roohafza ka naam mitti mein mila diya. How will I now save him from Chaand? I can't."

Chand thinks, "Oh Nooo. Royalsssss have put a big responsibility on us - to save Rooh Afza from the world. But Sid is going to spoil everything for us by bringing green color to the Holi party -  yeh naam, yeh shohrat - everything will be finished. He is too dangeroussss. He will have to lose his family - usss."

Abhay thinks, "I have to save Adi from the harsh green colour. She can drink Rooh Afzah, but how will she manage green color?" **song in background - Pee Loon - Rooh Afza Pee Loon (chipmunks version)**

Adi's Part 3

Adi: Sid!

Sid: Yep?

Adi: Dumbo!

Sid: Hey...you said you like green! I wanted to make things perfect for my dear li'l sis-in-law.

Adi: I do, but yahaan sirf red chalega na. (in a lower voice) I thought you did it for Anu.

Sid: Er... looks away Woh.. (his usual charming self) Green for her, and Sap Green for you. See. Two different shades!!!

Adi: Very smart! But ab red ka kya karein?

Sid: Toh sab red ho toh gaye. Dekh zara. Everyone's face is red with anger.

(Chaand falls to the ground and beats his head against his knees. Haseena pours red colour on him. He looks up, grinning.)

Chaand (facing the readers): Kya aap depressed hain? Kya aapke bete ne aapka mooh kaala kar diya hai? Fikar not. Laao colour red. Chale sab par!!!!!!!!!!

Haseena (facing the readers too): Ting-ting-ti-ding!!!!

Ritz's Part 4

Ritzie Ring'gghania enters the party dressed in black short skirt with a white short top and red make-up. A sweeping eye around the crowd tells her that she is looking the hottest. Satisfied, she moves forward.
Chand comes from back and puts red color on Ritzie's face, Haseena gets furious. Ritzie is pleasantly surprised.

Sid throws a bucket of green colour at Ritzie.

**Here goes my Guess t-shirt** thinks Ritzie.

Haseena is boiling red to see green colour being used in the Raichand party.

Abhay and Adi are hiding quietly under a mango tree and having close talks. Abhay is trying very hard to save Adi from Sid's green colour. He can't tell the secret of Rooh Afzah and green colour to Adi as this will put the Raichands and Adi in a biiiiig problem from the Royal family.

It's not easy - all those big sacrifices for loving a Vampire - you can't play proper Holi. Imagine - not even a proper Holi. No wonder Abhay loves Adi so much - only she can make such sacrifices.

**sigh, lovely couple**

Adi's Part 5

Ritzie (to herself): Mmmmmmmmmmm.....meri t-shirt toh gayi. Never mind. Kya idea aaya aaj tent banaane ka. Thoda sa Revive liya, mummy ki saree daali, aur tent taiyaar!!!!!!!!!!!

*stops*

What the heck am I saying? I'll get Adi for giving me such silly lines.

(She goes off towards the mango tree.)

Adi: Abhay, you're sooo sweet!

Abhay: Nooo!

Adi: What?

Abhay: You will get diabetes!

Adi: Don't be silly. Achha by the way, I want to play Holi with Haseena mommy.

Abhay (coming closer): No.

Adi: Kyun?

Abhay: Because they are using harsh colours.

Adi: Oh.

Abhay: Hum khelenge na. Phir kabhi.

(Ritz comes up from behind and covers his face with purple colour.)

Adi (crying): Haseena Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ritz's Part 6

Haseena: Ritzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ritzie: Hassu?

Haseena: Hasna hai to haso. Why ask me?

Ritzie (yawning): Old joke.

Haseena: You put purple colour on Adi?

Ritzie: Yeah, meri marzi... Revenge liya. She gave me bad lines and I put purple colour on her. So?

Haseena: How could you?

Ritzie: Do you want to know how? Okay, like this...

**Ritzie takes a lot of purple color and puts on Haseena's face**

Bura na mano Holi Hai...............!

Adi's Part 7

Chaand looks at Haseena and faints.

Ritz's Part 8

Haseena books an appointment at the parlour and dry-cleaner. Vegetarian vampires have to look sexy to animals also. So, they can't afford non-black or non-red colors on their faces. Black helps them hide in the jungle, so dry cleaning is needed to take away purple and/or green stains from their respective wardrobes' only dress.

Anu's Part 9

Sid, using his mind reading powers, realized what Chaand was planning.

Sid to himself: Oh no! Daddy dearest is planning to kick me out of the family. Not good. Have to do something.

Think, think what can I do?...*he eats a mentos to dimagh ki baati jalao.* Pops in an idea.

Sid: Idea!

He goes to work on his plan.

Chaand and others are busy playing holi when the butler comes with a tray full of thandai.

Everybody is thirsty from all that running and playing grabs the glasses. While everybody is quenching their thirst, Sid is standing in the corner watching with a grin. Little do they know what really is inside the glasses.

After drinking the thandai Chaand starts to feel what he has hasn't felt for centuries - he feels very very happy!

He looks at Haseena and starts singing 'oooh Rang Barse bheegi chunar wali, rang barse..'

Haseena is shocked - not! She too is enjoying the song thanks to the thandai mixed with a secret ingredient.

And after a while, everyone forgetting all animosity and anger, start dancing to the song.

Sid and Anu also join in.

Abhay and Adi who all this while were sitting under the mango tree, hearing all the hulla-bulla come to see what is going on. They are surprised to see Chaand and Haseena dancing like that.

And not only that, Ritzie the Vamp is also with them dancing to the tunes of Chaand.

Adi and Abhay are too shocked to say or do anything.

Sid realizing that comes there with the magic drink and makes them drink it.

After a little while Adi and Abhay share looks and with a grin jump into the dance routine.

And like a big happy family the Raichands for the very first time celebrate Holi with full zest and zeal.

After having so much fun everyone is tired and doze off early.

Toh bolo...kaisi lagi humaari Holi? WinkWinkWink

Love,

AdiEmbarrassed, AnuEmbarrassed, RitzEmbarrassed

Edited by amail1601 - 20 March 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugtanya.dsouzamangona--AROMAL--madmaxineRitzieRB81Ameres..Armaania..Charu21nidhi2013

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Raichand Family wishes everyone...A Very Happy Holi!! PartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amail1601Charu21

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
You crazy chicks!LOL That was fun! Happy holi girlsBig smile!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzieamail1601Ameres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

You crazy chicks!LOL That was fun! Happy holi girlsBig smile!

Big smile Thanks a lot Vidya. HAPPY HOLI to you too.

Dancing

madmaxineamail1601

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
(Chaand falls to the ground and beats his head against his knees. Haseena pours red colour on him. He looks up, grinning.)

Chaand (facing the readers): Kya aap depressed hain? Kya aapke bete ne aapka mooh kaala kar diya hai? Fikar not. Laao colour red. Chale sab par!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG i think u all enjoyed alot.....
kya holi thi yaar tumahri, mine was so bore, no colors at all

RitzieAmeres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

ROFL

OMG i think u all enjoyed alot.....
kya holi thi yaar tumahri, mine was so bore, no colors at all
thanks Kaush. You are so right. We loved playing Holi at Raichands Embarrassed. So, we thought we'll share the fun with others too.Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
omg your holi is simply wonderfulLOL
thanks for giving such a good OSClap
what can i say every line is just .... wowROFL
i really liked that part of sid  ....green color  ....hahahaLOL
very intelligent i must sayROFL
and finally the raichands got a proper holi  after many centuriesLOLall thanks to sidLOL
and ya why so less comments Confused it is such a good OSClap

Edited by mansim - 21 March 2011 at 1:27pm

RitzieAmeres

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansim

omg your holi is simply wonderfulLOL
thanks for giving such a good OSClap
what can i say every line is just .... wowROFL
i really liked that part of sid  ....green color  ....hahahaLOL
very intelligent i must sayROFL
and finally the raichands got a proper holi  after many centuriesLOLall thanks to sidLOL
and ya why so less comments Confused it is such a good OSClap

We got a comment!!! We got a comment!!! *goes crazy with happiness*

LOLLOLLOL

Thank you sooooo much for your wonderfully encouraging comments mansim!!! HugHugHug

My bro-in-law is great na? Embarrassed We all had sooo soooo soooo much fun!!!!!!!! Glad you joined us too. WinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index