Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Poll - Vote Vote for TL! We are falling behind! (Page 2)

Baby.Ash IF-Rockerz
Baby.Ash
Baby.Ash

Joined: 20 June 2009
Posts: 5612

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
plz dont bring laadli in the way
 
 
MODS PLZ CLOSE THIS TOPIC

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Joined: 23 November 2007
Posts: 13715

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
^no1's bringing laadli in here...it's a SP poll where they mentioned the show, not us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Censored Star Plus or that site itself !!
It's impossible for TL to get only 9% votes  while the other show has gotten 91% votesOuch It is crystal clear that this poll is rigged and biased!!!


Ain't gonna bother voting any more coz the number ain't gonna change Angry

All the ppl who are responsible for the end of TL may go to Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

DriftInfinitely IF-Sizzlerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 10216

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
If it's rigged, then I'm amazed at how desperate they are to 'prove' that this show is not popular.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vote 4 Tere Liye show's title track .....SP POll

Author: Audacious   Replies: 9   Views: 2845

Audacious 9 2845 11 February 2011 at 5:57pm by Shaily.
New Poll - Vote for Tere Liye on SP site

Author: -Anu13-   Replies: 9   Views: 1993

-Anu13- 9 1993 25 November 2010 at 6:21pm by sakshisharma
Another poll

2 3

Author: Soaps1   Replies: 19   Views: 1285

Soaps1 19 1285 17 August 2010 at 9:21pm by Sweet_Kandy
tears wr falling fm my eyes....literally!!

2 3

Author: MINALMINZ   Replies: 18   Views: 1826

MINALMINZ 18 1826 07 August 2010 at 5:38am by Nisha_90
Poll

2

Author: --Neha--   Replies: 11   Views: 865

--Neha-- 11 865 22 July 2010 at 2:57am by indupriya2008

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index