Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles-bhabhi ma showing devil his place (Page 33)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@maitri is okay dear you can call me samata no need for di..i am fine with it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitri17milliibharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahujatanvi

@ varsha--- my analysis is on pg 2 or 3 of the thread

its not big....couldn't see the episode properly

oh k k...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

millii

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@ Bharati- thanx dear....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milliibharkha

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@tanvi:   congrats.................for becoming groupbieClap

@preeti:  so trueSmile......I loved the way they r managing in GC's absence...better than an untimely accLOLLOL

@maitri17:  hi..whats ur name?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

millii

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

@sindhu-loved ur beautiful thoughts on our MAANEET

@naz_angel-lovley analysis dear

@milli-thanks for such lovely pics dear..........

@all............congrtaz our MAANEET won!!!

@honey-u r so right about 'words' dear...........loved it and also ur other beautiful thought

@honey-hi sweety.......how r u my dear student?

@bobby-superb analysis dear and loved the picture

@preethi, samata, mona, varsha-thanks a lot dearies for liking the analysis

@naz_angel.......thread moves at light speed lol

@hima-awesome superb dear.........very well saidClapClapClap

Originally posted by dewdropred

@aditi ' maan will not suspect geet but he in anger might say some harsh words which geet can't take '.

& if u c the cv's indirectly told there will be no devil & bhabhi maa track ''''

if u see what geet said '' how dare u think in this way & plan for such a thing ''.. if maan knows he will surely kill u '''. This should be enough for all those budding rumours or false tracks or stupid idiotic track '''

Aditi have u ever thought how would the common man react to such a track ''..

cv's ke upar jhoothon ki barsaat hogi ''

maaneet track every 1 welcomed coz ''. Geet was cheated & her marriage was fake to kami************* but now she is the legally wedded wife of maan '''.

Don't u think so this track will be so ridiculous & if at all they show thy will have 2 close GHSP in 2 days '''

& no one will even accept it ''' just to fulfill the fancy of some online viewers the CV's will not kill the show ''''

no TV show ever showed a married women's track with some rapist of hers ..........

geet heart & soul is maan ............ she will never ever think about any other person other than maan ............

she will die if maan is taken away from her .......... & the track what ever u r talking is highly impossible .............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

millii-Priti11-dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitri17

@ varsha...
that is good...if we do chat on millii's idea on sunday...because i think..we will have fun with free time.

@ tanvi
congo...dear...that u r groupbieBig smile

@all
sorry i don't know to whom i have to say di di...as don't know ages...but i am 18...so feel not comfortable to call only name witout di di...those who are elder than me...when i got time i will check it.

guys... go ahead if u want to open the thread on sundays...

and the person who opens the thread.. it depends on them what they want to post and how they want sunday to be....
maitri or milli... are u guys ready to open the thread on sunday...

milliidewdropred

ahujatanvi Senior Member
ahujatanvi
ahujatanvi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thank u nazBig smile   its all because of CRAZIES........all of u rockBig smileClapClapClapClap

millii-Priti11-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
The CVs r well distributing the banked scenes of maan thruout the week....gud because i cant tolerate a single epi widout maan...even if he is there for a few secs....

devil and dadi want to unite maneet...they want to bring them tog....

i wonder if any character in maan's life understands him at all....

dev making plans to make maneet happy....he decorates the farmhouse so that geet gets her smile back....

wat a joke...

dev spoils geet's life...he rapes her, he robs her, he abondons her and leaves her to rot....he is the reason behind her suffering, her tears, her struggle in life....
and it is maan who has given her strength thruout her battle for survival....it is maan who taught her to dream again...it is for maan that geet cud find love and happiness in her life....

and today dev is making plans for maan to make geet happy...such mockery of maan's character....
even dadi is supporting him....dont they understand that by interfering in maan's life...they r creating more problems....do they really think that maan needs help from a third person to make his wife happy....

but i loved it that geet was smiling today....wen dadi told her that maan wants her to go to the outhouse....she cud feel that maan is making every effort to make her smile....these sort of surprises can only be planned by maan.....

i think maan and dev hv one similarity....they both know how to plan surprises for their wives....dev once planned anniversary dinner with NT...it flopped that is another issue....

the card, the letter were from maan of course....i hate this devil for intruding in maneet's life....that letter was so personal where maan expressed his desire to start a new life....but i am sure devil first read the letter....it is disgusting that dev is knowing every dream of maan even before geet.....

the best part of today's epi was i felt wen geet smiled on reading the letter...which means even she is ready to move on in her life with maan now....i guess even she is starting to dream of hving a baby with maan....this particular moment was beautiful and the highlight of today's epi....
i only hope the letter has been written by maan and not the devil....
because last time i saw maan had kept only the sorry wala card on the bed...there was no letter at that time....and maan self talked that he wont say anything to geet now about his desire to start a new life....
so, i really really wish the letter is from maan....

then the devil arrives to pollute the air....and devil trying to explain how he and dadi hv made all the plans to bring them tog....
i cant believe today a DEVIL is making effort to bring maneet tog....
maneet has been tog from the day they first met....maneet was tog even wen devil was falsely marrying her...maneet was tog even wen devil was raping her.....maan was always in those places although at that time they were unaware of it....
it is babaji who has always brought maneet tog....

devil's intentions r very doubtful now....he knows maan hates interference....still he is poking his nose everywhere....i am now sure his ulterior motive is to seperate maneet....

but geet our sherni knows how to tackle such evil persons....i loved every bit of her reply....maneet were and will always be tog....they do not need an outsider to solve their prob....

just then maan arrives to see them tog....by the lip movement of geet it is clear that she is telling dev "maine tumhe maaf kiya" Angry
maaf kiya???? geet is forgiving her rapist.....

i think maan hears that and sees the romantic ambience....after all maan is a human....obviously he wud get angry and will be every upset....
i am sure that maan will not suspect geet....after all Adi has already told him that geet is waiting for him in the outhouse....
but wat maan wont like is geet forgiving dev....

one thing i am really happy that dev holding geet's hand is not a dream of maan....that wud hv been very unlike maan....

i think they will drag the holi scene till wednesday....maan's outburst is impending the way he is suppressing all his anger within himself....but...i dont think they will show the outburst before next week wen guru will resume shooting....

this week will be full of filler epis....maybe more scenes where maan will see geet and dev tog and thus a volcano will be building inside him....

maneet's most difficult phase of their life is coming up....i really hope they walk thru this phase with flying colours....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 21 March 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahujatanvimaitri17bahanemilliibharkha_Invincible_mysterygurl1427-Priti11-sptrnodewdropred

Go to top