Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sptrno

mine was good too.......i was out today so feeling really tired and also my net is slow now........so i'm going now.......hope i cud stay longer with u sweety!..........frm next week it will be muhc better 4.30 hrs time diff!!!..............gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

πŸ€—πŸ€— go and rest sweetie, we can talk lots tomorrowπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - what did you think of todays episode

i was proud of Geet when she was giving tight slaps to dev(il) with her powerful and truthful words........Hats off to our GeetπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.............i loved the part where Geet is smiling looking at her Maan' photo.......and also when she smiles and flashback scenes when she reads Maan's letter.............and also loved Maan Singh Khurana giving presentation........reminded me of old days yaar!!!.......he was looking hotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³............

i better go now...........

gn sweet maaneet dreams sweety
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

i was proud of Geet when she was giving tight slaps to dev(il) with her powerful and truthful words........Hats off to our GeetπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.............i loved the part where Geet is smiling looking at her Maan' photo.......and also when she smiles and flashback scenes when she reads Maan's letter.............and also loved Maan Singh Khurana giving presentation........reminded me of old days yaar!!!.......he was looking hotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³............

i better go now...........

gn sweet maaneet dreams sweety

agree hats off to geetπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Me too loved the flashback scenes, she loves maan. sweet maan dreams πŸ€—
divareena thumbnail
loved all your analysis my crazies and i am sure you are in maanland at the moment

Hima - loved your analysis and agree that why did devil had to go to the farm house. Why could dadi not go? Me too loved geet's dialogue to the kamina about her and maan not needing his help.

You are a darling and I am sure your prediction will come true and we all will faint on saturdya

Mayadika - me too loved the way geet slapped devil with her words.

Varsha - me too not happy with dadima and agree that she forgot the advice she gave to geet about them not needing a third person in their life.

Deeps - don't worry, the MU track will not last for too long

Leverne - we all hated devil's presence near geet too

Spee - me too love the message maan wrote. Geet was wonderful and hats off to her.

Aashu - you are right CVs edited the hand holding part, they knew we were ready with our weapons. Me too want a hot hot SR. Agree that geet was awesome today.

Samata - me also don't even bother with the NAAS track sometimes

Mona - don't worry devil will not hold his bhabimaa's hand tomorrow, me and aashu are ready to use our weapons on CVs if they do that.

Aditi - the separation will not be for long

Aarti - me looking forward to maan wooing geet back into KM.

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well actually its Good afternoon by now πŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How are you all .................

koi hai yeha pe......................
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi deepti  and honey .....kaise ho .

GHSP ka future ke baare me kuch tau bolo...............
-HJ- thumbnail
🀒 cant say as I dont watch it nowadays..
-HJ- thumbnail
heyylllooo Deepzzzzz
how r u
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi deepti  and honey .....kaise ho .

GHSP ka future ke baare me kuch tau bolo...............

bolu...

to suno....πŸ˜‰

maan will hear that geet has forgiven dev.... he is angry that geet forgave a man who trated her badly!!!

here geet is so happy after reading maan;s note about staring life once more ( meant having a babyπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰)... thinks about making maan happy!!!!

thats when holi fun comes.... geet will be happy and want to make maan and her life

but maybe thats when the precap comes which they showed on saturday...

maan doesnt misunderstands geet but he is angry that geet forgave dev...

maan as said doesnt like any man coming near his geet!!!.. he is a possessive man!!!

maan may get angry with geet for forgiving geet!!!.... that may creat a fight between them making geet leave the house ( if TB article comes true)......

she may go to orphanage..... first!!!!!!