KrazyIncredibles-bhabhi ma showing devil his place - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
@aash

@ mona meri jaan!!!!!!1

tu idhar udhar kyu ghoomti hai...phir tension leti hai!!
me was also like cvs ne plan change kiya after the uproar..
dekhte hai holi ka kya hota hai...and i dont think geet will firgive devil..
wo to suna rahi thi devil ko!!

holi wala...pata nahi...if thay are planning to change that..to guru ke wapas aanae par hi hoga!!

pata nahi agar hand touch scene kaal aa gayi tau..............

@ naz===

loved ur lesson!!! hehe....et apt!!!

hum bawaal machare rahe the...Cvs ne script change kar di!! hehe.....

"Sangram comes..thanks yaar u came at right timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

sahi boli tu...woh X grade music se mera dimaag ghoomta hai!!😑😑😑
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

GC ki absent me CVS tau ye dekhaya sakta Devil  told NT"s truth to Arjun and then NAAS and devil GHSP se dhafa ho jai

wowwwww.mona me loves u for this idea!!!😳😳😳😳

dadima & kamina planning a date for maaneet ….. I knew it would go wrong ….

Geet feeling happy that maan always thinks about her & plans surprises for her so that she has a smile on her face ….

Dadima asking geet to leave for the farm house ….

Geet coming first to the farm house & was happy  on seeing the dcor thinking that it was maan's plan …..

She finally got the note what maan wrote to her ….

It means that kami******* read the lines what maan wrote to her …….. such an uncivilized kami******************** no manners at all ….

Maan stuck in meeting ……..

Devil could have asked dadi to contact bhabhi maa & inform her abt maan stcuk in meeting  ……….. Y did he have 2 go …

I really am not sure whether devils intentions are genuine or not ....... & first of all maaneet don't need devil's help but he is butting in ........  

I am happy that geet told him to keep his poking nose out of their lives & they don't need a kami****** like him & his help ….  

she tells kami***** There is no MU in their relationship ……..  they are just sad over the loss of their baby ….  They will over come it very soon …… they don't need a 3rd person to sort out their problems …….. that too a person like kami************ ....... they don't even need him or his presence close to them .............. she tells him how much they detests his presence ..........

I love U geet for showing kami************ his place ………. Loved all ur dialogues ………..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I hope those who had doubt on geet got an answer today .........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the dialogue ………. When geet tells kami************* tum ithne neeche gir sakhthe ho …………… gud job geet …….. U showed the kami****** that he should not even come close 2 U & U hate the sight of him  β€¦β€¦β€¦.. (samata ……… U happy now I think Cv's will never show that ……… so tension ko chod de .........)

Like expected devil's plan back fired …….. maan watching bhabhi maa having convo with devil ……

My prediction

which result in geet leaving the house if that article is believed to be true ........ coz  maan is disturbed by the way things are going around ...... maan giving silent treatment to geet & as we all know his anger I am just hoping that he does not say some thing to geet which will hurt her coz of which  geet might not be able to tolerate  maan's words & might leave the mansion ….. geet leaving the mansion will happen on wednesday .......... & then maan going behind her & makes up with her & on saturday we will get 1 hour special SR ...........😊happy girls 😊jungle mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†cottage/ cave /tabele/ hoshiarpur ka hut tha na waise wale hut main πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

hello all!!!

one random thought u all will like to read:

'Words have incredible power.
They can make people's hearts soar,
or they can make people's hearts sore'

Ab bash karo Geet ko . Geet ne kaisa jawab dia  Devil ko . Hope kaal Geet Devil ko ek achcha sa slap de ....Devil kamina kar dia na satyanash . Maan tau dekh lia ab maan ko galad pemi hoga . Maan ka vhi koi kasoor nahi hai aise maan was upset and then ye mazra . Hi God ye kya  ho raha hai

Geet said that tumko kaun bola humare biz duriya hai maan and geet ke bij koi duriya nahi ho sakta Wah Geet Wah ab ek slap de do kamina ko . Kya devil geet ko haath pakrega in tomorrow's episode ya Cvs ne plan change kar lia . Hope CVs ne plan change kar le .

Maan samal ke Thoda thanda rakho....................

Holi wala precap ke baare me kya bolu.................ye precap kiyu dekhaya tha sat 's episode me . Ye cvs kya khichdi pakane chata hai pata nahi..............

Anne kaise Stare kar raha tha jab Arjun ne blood puch raha tha .Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Now I like Sangrm than Arjun...........

Mujhe ab episode dekhne me darr lagta hai ............

Maan 's anger kamina devil and irritate too much NAAS..............

Precap ke baare me kya bolu.........Geet kya bol raha tha kya Devil Geet ka hand touch karegi Kya Maan geet ko MU karegi .............too much kiyu...........

i am happy in one thing that Geet Devil ko jawab de dia . Now People not bash Geet ...........jara FB ghum ke aayi.................
haan na bechari geet ko her bar blame krte hain geet to hamri shairni haiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
well done geet

I want a tight slap for Devil kamina ..............picture lagao....................

ye le mona...khush ho jaa...

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

sahi boli tu...woh X grade music se mera dimaag ghoomta hai!!😑😑😑
you too feel so...thank GOD...from day one I am pissed of their BG...chalo someone agrees.
Originally posted by maneet1985

@aash loved the song!!!

thanks deepuu...😳😳

remindes me of tip tip...even srk was wearing see thru shirt...n wet wet hot hot look
Originally posted by maneet1985

hey mili....

call me deepz....

ok deepz
wo kia hai mjhe ahista sub k name pata chal rahe hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ