Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Anj, those are fabulous sigs!!!

Agree... Damon will not feel good thinking his brother gave up his humanity, something he had worked on since he became a vampire to save his brother's life...

Some sigs:

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey amazing update ishu!

n thnx nitz! 
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

was anyone else amused by the StefanKlaus chemistry? because I swear, they had chemistry. I am so tempted to make a slashy siggy/shot about them. lol.

Me! 😆... Seriously ever since Joseph said Klaus is gonna take a "special interest" in Stefan I couldn't stop myself 🤣...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful siggy/avi updates Ishu & Anwaya! 👏... Love them! 😛...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Thanks Anj, Nayu!!

Btw, I totally love how HERO Stefan was trending the whole day yest. I'm glad that although late, ppl did realise he is the HERO, and when the situation comes, he doesn't even care for his life.
If you go to think, he gave up Elena, the ONLY reason he was living and hadn't burnt himself down till now, just for Damon. The 145 years of hardwork, of struggle, he gave it all away in that one moment.
I'm just SO proud of Stefan's character, that the more I think abt it, the more I love him...
I just hope they explore more of the brothers' relationship next Season too... Cause since day one, that's the ship I've been on.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Completely agree with you... Word for word 👍🏼 😆... Edited by -Nayab- - 12 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx nayu!

n yes Ishu, finally people are seeing tht side of Stefan they refused to see
-Nayab- thumbnail
Did you guys now Paul's doing a new movie?
-Nayab- thumbnail
Can't wait! He plays an FBI agent 😆...
aa123.80 thumbnail
Yup I read! So awesome!!!

-Nayab- thumbnail
I know! Can't wait to see him in something other than TVD 😆... The trio's all doin' movies this year...

Ian's film "Cradlewood" is releasing this year in June...

Paul's doing "Baytown Disco"

Nina's doing "Perks..."