Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!Indecency in the name of Festival of Color!

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Holi is supposed to a be a festival of colors embracing the beginning of spring. But I am deeply disappointed by the portrayal of this auspicious event.What I saw was indecency towards woman in the name of culture and norm.What I saw was criminals and lowlifes like Shakti and his friends making indecent passes in the name of ritual.

Are these the traits of culture that you so proudly talk about in your articles? Is this,what you want to portray as Culture and Heritage? Is holi the clean path to alcoholism? Your episode was pathetic. It did not show any proper celebration but,only men drinking and luring over married sister-in-laws. It was a show of shameful indecency towards women.

Once again,I would like to remind you that men like Shakti are not appropriate for any society. He is a criminal and he belongs in jail. Not that I expected anything better from him, but luring friends towards your sister-in-law is utter pathetic.

And,why is he after Aarushi again? What kind of nonsense is this? He should leave her alone. Enough is Enough. Shakti should keep his dirty hands off her.

Once again, Pratigya proved that she is a wonderful and dutiful wife. I loved her concern for Krishna and her request to him to not drink. Did Krishna keep her request? No, he went ahead and got drunk. I really have nothing to say about him anymore. He is a gone case.

Is Pratigya Amma's property? How dare she gives permission to the drunkards , that they were welcome to play holi with her ?

Cvs! All in all you managed to turn the celebration of colors into an indecent picture for me.
I have nothing good to say about the episode other than the fact that Pratigya slapped the lowlife. Serves him right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoap

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Holi is supposed to a be a festival of colors embracing the beginning of spring. But I am deeply disappointed by the portrayal of this auspicious event.What I saw was indecency towards woman in the name of culture and norm.What I saw was criminals and lowlifes like Shakti and his friends making indecent passes in the name of ritual.

Are these the traits of culture that you so proudly talk about in your articles? Is this,what you want to portray as Culture and Heritage? Is holi the clean path to alcoholism? Your episode was pathetic. It did not show any proper celebration but,only men drinking and luring over married sister-in-laws. It was a show of shameful indecency towards women.

Once again,I would like to remind you that men like Shakti are not appropriate for any society. He is a criminal and he belongs in jail. Not that I expected anything better from him, but luring friends towards your sister-in-law is utter pathetic.

And,why is he after Aarushi again? What kind of nonsense is this? He should leave her alone. Enough is Enough. Shakti should keep his dirty hands off her.

Once again, Pratigya proved that she is a wonderful and dutiful wife. I loved her concern for Krishna and her request to him to not drink. Did Krishna keep her request? No, he went ahead and got drunk. I really have nothing to say about him anymore. He is a gone case.

Is Pratigya Amma's property? How dare she gives permission to the drunkards , that they were welcome to play holi with her ?

Cvs! All in all you managed to turn the celebration of colors into an indecent picture for me.
I have nothing good to say about the episode other than the fact that Pratigya slapped the lowlife. Serves him right.

Nice post!!!!!!!!!!! I m agree with u even i did not like the way Amma was telling to that boys to go and play with P. Amma should understand at the end of day P is her DIL .How can be she so mean ? As a woman u can not misbehave with with other woman. Even she is not aware of her ghar ki maryada. If the mother is like this how can u expect from shakti to be good human being? she is always encouraging him for his dids. Cvs r again creating mess in the track. No proper solution .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Originally posted by anusarkar

Is Pratigya Amma's property? How dare she gives permission to the drunkards ,
that they were welcome to play holi with her ?

Cvs! All in all you managed to turn the
celebration of colors into an indecent picture for me.

Nice
post!!!!!!!!!!! I m agree with u even i did not like the way Amma was telling to that boys to go and play
with P. Amma should understand at the end of day P is her DIL .How can be she so mean ? As a
woman u can not misbehave with with other woman. Even she is not aware of her ghar ki maryada. If
the mother is like this how can u expect from shakti to be good human being? she is always
encouraging him for his dids. Cvs r again creating mess in the track. No proper solution .

Thanks for liking the post.

And yes Amma is an evil woman who is actually a criminal. She needs to be in jail along with SS and Shakti. These kind of woman are like menace in the name of womanhood. Although it is a fictional character, I have heard nervous details about such women in real life. I despise women like her. She is rotten from the core of her heart.

Anu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top