Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It should be like this (Page 4)

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by roshni19

Dear , you will realise in coming ESP ,  Maan will himself admit that he is not comfortable with Dev talking with Geet & about Geet . Just a healthy discussion .

Ya it's just a healthy discussion.

But, don't you think even if MSK admits that, he is uncomfortable with that, there is nothing wrong in that. Because, whatever he has been watching till now, would have been enough for any person to blast and MAAN is silent till now. What else do you want him to do?

Make his eyes blind and not see what ever is happening?

That's not possible.

No offence to anyone.

Just communicate with Geet , Maan must not remain silent thats all . As Geet is also not giving her damn to that cheat . Geet doesn't care about anyone else except Maan . Its just she is not able to come out of her grief thats it . 

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Dear , you will realise in coming ESP ,  Maan will himself admit that he is not comfortable with Dev talking with Geet & about Geet . Just a healthy discussion .

But, don't you think even if MSK admits that, he is uncomfortable with that, there is nothing wrong in that. Because, whatever he has been watching till now, would have been enough for any person to blast and MAAN is silent till now. What else do you want him to do?

That's not possible.

No offence to anyone.

Just communicate with Geet , Maan must not remain silent thats all . As Geet is also not giving her damn to that cheat . Geet doesn't care about anyone else except Maan . Its just she is not able to come out of her grief thats it . 

What if the precap is true?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

That's not possible.

No offence to anyone.

What if the precap is true?Ouch

Like what you think is the Precap saying .
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Uhhh...

I just dun wanna repeat what Geet had said .

I hope you remember that.Wink

..VeenaGcian..

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Uhhh...

What did she say ? She did not even finished her statement yaar . Bus adha precap dikhaya & Geet is wrong , Dear CV ko toh yeh hi chahiye ki hum adha Precap dekhe aur dimag kharab karein . Shayad Geet ne Maan ka decorate kiya hua room dekh liya hoga & she must be so happy that Maan has done that for her , Dev must have showed her & she must have come to Maan to tell him that she so happy about his surprise . She just started telling him & he left without listening to her .  
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Uhhh...

What did she say ? She did not even finished her statement yaar . Bus adha precap dikhaya & Geet is wrong , Dear CV ko toh yeh hi chahiye ki hum adha Precap dekhe aur dimag kharab karein . Shayad Geet ne Maan ka decorate kiya hua room dekh liya hoga & she must be so happy that Maan has done that for her , Dev must have showed her & she must have come to Maan to tell him that she so happy about his surprise . She just started telling him & he left without listening to her .  

Exactly. That's why I said 'if' the precap is true.

But, don't you think her line was too exaggerated?

'nek' kaam..............and Dev? 

Anyways, let's see what happens.

But, I must MSK didn't do anything wrong leaving the place.
FIrst, she is okay with going to somewhere with him and now she is telling in front of MAAN that he is the one who has brought about a change in 'her'. That's ridiculous.

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Guys i think now this discussion is enough and we can move to the next thing.

Thank you
mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Uhhh...

Exactly. That's why I said 'if' the precap is true.

But, don't you think her line was too exaggerated?

'nek' kaam..............and Dev? 

Anyways, let's see what happens.

But, I must MSK didn't do anything wrong leaving the place.
FIrst, she is okay with going to somewhere with him and now she is telling in front of MAAN that he is the one who has brought about a change in 'her'. That's ridiculous.
         You tell me one thing , by doing this who will suffer the most ? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index