Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

ayeee baba ise jhoota mat karna...................

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 70078

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hahahahahahahahLOLwhen amma said that ise jhoota mat karna.............parshaad lag jaye phir khana.......................it reminds myself.......................i'm also like thisLOLyesterday when mammi was preparing gujjias nd all............i  just asked her to give me to eat.....garam garam accha lagta haiLOLthen she refused to give but me bi kahan haar manane wala tha..................mene chori chupki sab kha liyaLOL......................this shows that  ke i am very similar to babaTongue.................now in my talks baba ka nature ane laga haiLOLthis is baba's fever friends.............yaar arhaan is my hero............i did'nt like anybody from that shoe except arhaan.............mujhe uski jaise banana hai.Smile....................he is innocent just like meTongue.he is a person of forgive nd forget just like meSmiledoes'nt hv any interest in girls just like me except his mehraruLOLi'm nt married yet but i will also love my honewali wife just like krishnaLOLso he is my hero.....................i like himSmile
THANK U
AMITSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxpheonix1sanitha7Arhaan-da-bestpiyarapiyaricarisma2

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Joined: 22 November 2010
Posts: 12545

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
wow what an idea sir g chupe rustaam abhi se hahahahha well so sweet thinking and nature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 70078

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

wow what an idea sir g chupe rustaam abhi se hahahahha well so sweet thinking and nature
thanxxSmile
Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 2312

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Allah ap ko Pooja jaisi wife day......Aameeeeeeen.........:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 1703

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

ur meharu will be on top of d world

b like baba in all aspects but dont b lazyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 70078

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

ur meharu will be on top of d world

b like baba in all aspects but dont b lazyWink

yaLOLi will work hard......the only dofference between me nd babaLOL
--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 70078

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhaan-da-best

Allah ap ko Pooja jaisi wife day......Aameeeeeeen.........:)
awwwwwwwwwww so sweet yaar......kaash aisa hoDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhaan-da-best

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

hahahahahahahahLOLwhen amma said that ise jhoota mat karna.............parshaad lag jaye phir khana.......................it reminds myself.......................i'm also like thisLOLyesterday when mammi was preparing gujjias nd all............i  just asked her to give me to eat.....garam garam accha lagta haiLOLthen she refused to give but me bi kahan haar manane wala tha..................mene chori chupki sab kha liyaLOL......................this shows that  ke i am very similar to babaTongue.................now in my talks baba ka nature ane laga haiLOLthis is baba's fever friends.............yaar arhaan is my hero............i did'nt like anybody from that shoe except arhaan.............mujhe uski jaise banana hai.Smile....................he is innocent just like meTongue.he is a person of forgive nd forget just like meSmiledoes'nt hv any interest in girls just like me except his mehraruLOLi'm nt married yet but i will also love my honewali wife just like krishnaLOLso he is my hero.....................i like himSmile
THANK U
AMITSmile
Ahhhhh so sweet !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index