Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SALMAN KHAN - 27 reasons, better than others? (Page 4)

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FilmiAnalyticx

@MissIffiy

i cnt c 1 word against salman

then this forum is not for u my dear or u better get used to it fast any posts relating to salman doing good work & his past is brought up i think the threads with just his pics are the only one spared LOL

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

sure prince is included

btw i meant did and not didnt lol

didnt his brain also failed liek his movie kyun.- gaya na..+1

add prince also please Big smile
.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

filmi please dont start this just ignore it u might be new to this forum but this is how it works here anytime any star is shown in a positive light anything negative from their past it brought up it happens all the time brace urself u will have a lot of ppl coming after u now 

there is always 1st time, this is my 1st time........... let them come with their best....

i can guarantee you, "itne chhed karunga un sab mein, ke konfuse ho jayenge ke iss thread ko banaye rakhe ya del kare " Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Everyone knows Salman became a drunkard during the split and he bashed Aishwarya. Both physically and mentally.

We also know that he behaves like a don. He influences his producer and director friends not to take certain people in their films. i.e. Vivek's career was blossoming but after that press call everything changed and people backed out.

Bollywood can be very corrupt and Sallu bhai is a big part of it.

His influence got Katrina's kiss in Boom deleted. People walk on egg shells so as not to ruffle his feathers.

He is so unpforessional at times. He does favours for friends by signing their movies which are just horrible to watch, as he is literally sleep-walking through the scenes and mumbling the lines but the director is obviously too scared to ask for a re-take.

He is so childish. Remember what he said about Guzaarish and Hrithik Roshan? Yes, I'm sure you do.

And your point about him not coming out in public to talk about his relationship with Aishwarya... - what would he say? There was nothing for him to say apart from talk about the abuse, which would not be a good look for him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_smariekoolchick.khoobsurat.ruky786

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_No_1

Everyone knows Salman became a drunkard during the split and he bashed Aishwarya. Both physically and mentally.

We also know that he behaves like a don. He influences his producer and director friends not to take certain people in their films. i.e. Vivek's career was blossoming but after that press call everything changed and people backed out.

Bollywood can be very corrupt and Sallu bhai is a big part of it.

His influence got Katrina's kiss in Boom deleted. People walk on egg shells so as not to ruffle his feathers.

He is so unpforessional at times. He does favours for friends by signing their movies which are just horrible to watch, as he is literally sleep-walking through the scenes and mumbling the lines but the director is obviously too scared to ask for a re-take.

He is so childish. Remember what he said about Guzaarish and Hrithik Roshan? Yes, I'm sure you do.

And your point about him not coming out in public to talk about his relationship with Aishwarya... - what would he say? There was nothing for him to say apart from talk about the abuse, which would not be a good look for him.

no i don't 
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_Rekha_jismariekoolchick.khoobsurat.ruky786

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MissIffiy

filmi please dont start this just ignore it u might be new to this forum but this is how it works here anytime any star is shown in a positive light anything negative from their past it brought up it happens all the time brace urself u will have a lot of ppl coming after u now 

there is always 1st time, this is my 1st time........... let them come with their best....

i can guarantee you, "itne chhed karunga un sab mein, ke konfuse ho jayenge ke iss thread ko banaye rakhe ya del kare " Big smile

as long as you dont call ppl names that just creats more hate for salman he already has enough he doesnt need more LOL
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
but be aware-- not to get banned ..

Go to top