Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry i meant "ignored". im reading the first few pages of the thread

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

i love how a few people that dislike salman are ignoring the points brought up by FilmiAnalyticx

If you're talking about Aishwarya being an opportunist, then yes, people including me did consider that (and I wholeheartedly believe that)

But the rest not so much
mundi sweater ki andar.
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

i love how a few people that dislike salman are ignoring the points brought up by FilmiAnalyticx

Nope I don't think anyone is intentionally ignoring it, it's just that some of his arguments are so obscure that we choose not to address it all. This has nothing to do with like/dislike. In fact, many have mentioned that they love to watch Salman on screen and love his work, but that's where it ends. I cannot believe anyone with morals would try to justify each and every one of his actions. What's more, despite countless evidence/testimonies, Salman is made to look innocent by dragging others down. I've seen Filmi discredit other's points and accusing them of being so-and-so's fan. He thinks his points and only his is valid (which is far from the case)  
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*sigh* topics on salman should not be posted
all they recieve is a bunch of negativity.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiAnalyticx

Open you eyes, people from all diff star icons, jump in here 2 make their icon good by draging salman in bad shades.

infact this thread was made to hve fun with digging salman's past. now u cnt see whos crying,. not my fault ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The only people I see in this conversation are members who aren't really fans of anyone. It's you who keeps bringing up Aish and Katrina.

You can't turn everyone into a Salman fan nor change their opinions. Hence, why I think you need to 'open your eyes' and see that not everyone will have the same opinion nor love for him that you do.
Goneforever, is this one of your successful threads yet?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Star_No_1 brought in Aish & VO why are the mods ignoring that & just blaming FilmiAnalyticxEdited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

The only people I see in this conversation are members who aren't really fans of anyone. It's you who keeps bringing up Aish and Katrina.

You can't turn everyone into a Salman fan nor change their opinions. Hence, why I think you need to 'open your eyes' and see that not everyone will have the same opinion nor love for him that you do.

With all due respect Madam Moderator

See 1st page of this thread, you will see thread creator who has no connection in bringing salman praise in any way from 27 points she posted. She made thread purposely 2 bash salman.

My 1st post, i didn bring any star. i talked bout sallu.

Then ppl jump him in and started bring aish and vivek. i was replying.

finally 1 katrina fan jump in 2 show frustration in the form of sarcasam taunt to salman.

you hve seen my replies and all those replies where salman is bashed none is visible 2 u ???

y is salman's past being dragged in a thread which start with his praise ?? 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@preity zinta

i m nt asking ppl 2 be fan of Salman, i m just replying bashing of salman.

if ppl hve right to come in  this thread and say whtever they want just on media reports publish on net, then i do hve rights to defend Salman.