Pratigya
Pratigya

HEY friends, don't worry yaar (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

so star plus has seperate holi programme cmg up??

yes, every other channel has........................so starplus also is bound to have something special , like they had for diwaali Smile

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
BUT I THINK IT VL CUM IN D SERIAL ONLY...!DID ANY ONE SEE ANY RPOMO...IF DER WS SUM SPECIAL PROGRAMME DEN DEY WUD HAV TELECASTED IT DIS SUNDAY...OR MUST SHOW SHOWN ATLEEAST D PROMO...N IN D RTICLE DEY DINT MENTION DAT SP WIL HAVE A HOLI SPEC NA...?DEY JUST SAID ABT D KRIYA SCENE ALONG WIID DA OTHER SERIALS...?PLS SUMONE CLARIFY SOON!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Now I doubt abt any such programme.... Cry Btw, did any one see Sajan k holi, wt was shown in that???

Edited by Sun7shine - 20 March 2011 at 9:41pm

dhakarn

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Now I doubt abt any such programme.... Cry Btw, did any one see Sajan k holi, wt was shown in that???
WAT ?WAT IS SS KI HOLI?THERE WAS NUTHIN LIKE DAT IN SP NA?COZ DEY SHOWED HOUSEFULL MOVIE B4 LUV YU ZINDAGI...AFTER DAT CAME D ME OF MKAP...DEN IT WAS COMEDY KA MAHAMUQQABALA...DEN AFTER DAT IT WAS PYAAR MEIN TWIST...I DNT KNOW WETHER DEY HAD TELECASTED IT AT 11PM!PLS SUMONE SAY DAT NA(((PLSSSSS

Sun7shine

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

WAT ?WAT IS SS KI HOLI?THERE WAS NUTHIN LIKE DAT IN SP NA?COZ DEY SHOWED HOUSEFULL MOVIE B4 LUV YU ZINDAGI...AFTER DAT CAME D ME OF MKAP...DEN IT WAS COMEDY KA MAHAMUQQABALA...DEN AFTER DAT IT WAS PYAAR MEIN TWIST...I DNT KNOW WETHER DEY HAD TELECASTED IT AT 11PM!PLS SUMONE SAY DAT NA(((PLSSSSS
Yup, I read on d forum that a programme named Sajan ki holi was telecasted on Saturday on SP.... Thats it...
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

arrey yaar, be positive Tongue i think we will get to see the said kriya scene soon in the starplus holi special.............Embarrassed bec the holi celebrations r ending in the serial as we saw last night..........and the mood is bad with everybody drunk and P's slap will only worsen it................and the article said SS will ask kriya to decorate the house with colors............so that can't happen in the serial na, in the present scenario.....................so the scene is bound to be in some special prog for starplus as we saw other jodis also included in the article Smile

Sun7shine

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

BUT I THINK IT VL CUM IN D SERIAL ONLY...!DID ANY ONE SEE ANY RPOMO...IF DER WS SUM SPECIAL PROGRAMME DEN DEY WUD HAV TELECASTED IT DIS SUNDAY...OR MUST SHOW SHOWN ATLEEAST D PROMO...N IN D RTICLE DEY DINT MENTION DAT SP WIL HAVE A HOLI SPEC NA...?DEY JUST SAID ABT D KRIYA SCENE ALONG WIID DA OTHER SERIALS...?PLS SUMONE CLARIFY SOON!

i think we will get to see the said kriya scene soon in the starplus holi special.............Embarrassed bec the holi celebrations r ending in the serial as we saw last night..........and the mood is bad with everybody drunk and P's slap will only worsen it................and the article said SS will ask kriya to decorate the house with colors............so that can't happen in the serial na, in the present scenario.....................so the scene is bound to be in some special prog for starplus as we saw other jodis also included in the article .................wait for the promo Smile
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

i think we will get to see the said kriya scene soon in the starplus holi special.............Embarrassed bec the holi celebrations r ending in the serial as we saw last night..........and the mood is bad with everybody drunk and P's slap will only worsen it................and the article said SS will ask kriya to decorate the house with colors............so that can't happen in the serial na, in the present scenario.....................so the scene is bound to be in some special prog for starplus as we saw other jodis also included in the article .................wait for the promo Smile
OHHH OK DHANYA...ANYWAYS LETS WAIT FOR IT...BUT I REALLY WISH DAT IT HAPPENS IN D SERIAL COZ ATLEAST V CAN THINK DAT KRIYA R CUMING CLOSER..BT I DNT THINK SO DAT IT VL HAPPEN IN SERIAL AS FOR THE SAME REASONS WHICH U MENTIONED IN UR POSTS...EM WAITING FOR TH PROMO N FOR TODAYS EPI!

Go to top