Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread - 21st Mar - 25th Mar - Page 80

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
biraj is there any chance i can catch you on msn any time soon?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Its already difficult to handle ... because these expectations were there from the day promos aired and its not easy to just let go and not think about it. You have been waiting for months for something and suddenly you are deprived of it. And i am not ready to buy the argument that its because they had to wind up in such a short time thats why they could not, hell they have wasted so much time on showing merely fillers, if they wanted they had ample time to show it!

i agree with you nads....i too don't buy the not enough time argument....especially considering what they have been showing us for the last month or more. Its a month since we know....I am sure BT knew probably even before the public at large found out.....so they had more than enough time to wind up the story nicely.....if only they had the will to do it. We had so many wasteful moments of jonaki....in so many episodes since then.....if one didn't know better one would feel as if the show had a another 2 years to run....the amount of footage that she was getting.......so let time not be an excuse for how badly this has been handled. Its more that no one cares except us and perhaps the cast! And please what was that all abt yesterday?....Onu and tani stopped understanding each other?????? what crap!!!!!.....i haven't heard anything worse than that!!! I am so mad with that that I don't even want to say anymore abt this.....if this is the reason the CVs want to thrust upon us then they have lost it big time.....and they have never understood Onu and tani at all........Circumstances may separate Onu and taani.....but never lack of communication between them.....they have weathered far bigger things than that so far !!!!! Anyway enough said!!!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tunasnah thumbnail
hello everybody out there. ok im reading previous posts and it seems everybody  is depressed the way tl is going.i agree with it cv's are wasting sooooooo much time 😡 i m eagerly waiting for an emotional touching taanu scene for sooooooooo long😍but jonaki jonaki jonaki .and i m telling next week bhi ho ga ritesh😡 ritesh and ritesh🤢 i just dont no what to say and how to say it🤔 but there is an incomplete feeling in me which is just so difficult for me to bare it right now😒
🤢
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

@Nads: You know what..the koney mein chup hokar khadey rehna...it's not that funny..in my one shots I always show him as thinking something, or screaming, or doing or giving some indication that he's truly mad and not someone whose just incredibly quiet..the way they were making onu behave in yesterday's episode i felt she was trying to say he went paagal because of jonaki 🤔 🤣 (Though that's a more legitimate reason than falling off a cliff) I mean okay madness can be being incredibly quiet and lost..but seriously, for once can't they show him dreaming or doing anything that shows what's going on in his mind?? (Plus, i would get more material for my one shots that way 😆)

🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😒

I'll terribly miss this place 😭

I wish we could open an EDT every week even after this week.... Hope the Mods allow it... I have some unusual bonding with this place

Pagal Onu 😍 He yet again did it all through his eyes... that intensity in his eyes was narrating even more than Taani's dialogues! God bless Harshad.... 

Why was Taani wearing a yellow saree?🤔 Wasnt she supposed to be in the same dark blue saree? Dont temme she went home, changed and came back to meet Onu 🤔 And I dont believe it she is still narrating it all to the warden!😲

Whatever are they gonna do with the end, I still hope they dont touch the soul, the essence of the show that lies in the faith factor in TaAnu's relationship! I dont mind much with the sad or happy ending either, I just want this all to end with 'Tere Liye'....

Tunasnah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramyaks

🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣

Ramya no its not funny at alllllllllllllllllll .it is just so depressingirritating🤢disguisting😔and sad😭
Tunasnah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramyaks

🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣[/QUOTE

🥱 🥱 🤢🤢 😭 😭

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4