Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Soapy,,, Robby going to jail was the start. Jonaki tell Taani that bcos of her Robby ki bali chadi.. (watch his expressions then) His guilt of Robby and Taani having to bear it,, has hit him... Dont jump to conclusion of MU as yet..( though it looks like it going that way..).. t may not be MU ...but something happening to Taani in the process...is going to be the final nail.... 

after all Robi ka duwa started working once again ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

I dont know what makes him feel that....πŸ₯±πŸ₯± He always told Roby to improve his deeds...

Haan lekin he told Taani: "my brother isn't cunning" hain na?πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mishti_17

I dont know what makes him feel that....πŸ₯±πŸ₯± He always told Roby to improve his deeds...

he was saying in jail too that i couldnt take care of you properly!
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

exactly my point

God πŸ₯± these CVs are ruiining what could've been an amazing ending to the best show
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So anurag is quite and taani knows that he is troubled but still does not talk to him....... according to the article anurag is going to fall from a cliff..... (Here I am assuming he falls for taani... still trying to figure out Tere liye in this pathetic track!)... but taani does not come to meet him for 3 long years........

I seriously want to study the brain of that creative whose is writing the story for the last few episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But jo bhi ho Taposh once again proved today just how extremely selfish he is
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Soaps1

But jo bhi ho Taposh once again proved today just how extremely selfish he is

nadsss taposh was always selfish 😑 😑 😑
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

So anurag is quite and taani knows that he is troubled but still does not talk to him....... according to the article anurag is going to fall from a cliff..... (Here I am assuming he falls for taani... still trying to figure out Tere liye in this pathetic track!)... but taani does not come to meet him for 3 long years........

I seriously want to study the brain of that creative whose is writing the story for the last few episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely! It just does not make any sense whatsoever

First of all: CLIFF?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• What on earth are they thinking?!! πŸ€”

And second of all: I thought TaAnu's relationship was so much more strong that they'd be able to share feeling  (especially with the whole tantrum that Taani threw about Onu not sharing his feelings!)

God I want to meet these CVs😑
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

What I don't get is if he went mad because of "haalat" and circumstances around him. What was the point in dragging it on and creating such a suspense for us and also calling the show Tere Liye?? πŸ€”

We were being taken for a ride.. Thats it..😑😑 If Onu had gone mad for "haalat" Why did Taani take the pains of telling the whole story to a stranger like that warden.. Makes no point..😲 She cud have very well told that Onu took tension of his brother going to jail and he went mad..πŸ€”  Itna drag karne ki jaroorat kyaa thiπŸ₯±