HanoAhmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kk galz me off c u l8r
bye πŸ€—
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good performance by Rajat as Robi, Tears went down when he said "tere liye sirf tere liye" πŸ˜­πŸ€”

Moli ws also good in her emotions without many dialogues! Felt bad for Robi since Rit was behind and he had to surrender ! so this might be the reason he wouldnt come to see his brother in asylum..

Now should watchout for other characters as how they part so that everyone were unaware of Anu's condition! πŸ˜•
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
frm 2day's episode now we can say tht TL is actually near its endπŸ˜’
 i never liked their couple but for the first im happy for TapLi today...and simultaneously im feeling really sad for Robbi...i wish they had given him a happy ending...and i wish tht RoLi had been a couple till the end if not by looks but otherwise they seem perfect together.....and yea the TaAnu scene was nice too
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I still don't get it why that ritesh always gets away while everyone else gets punished ... i mean yea roby did plot against taposh moly but that does not mean he wanted it this way. I mean even if ritesh dies or gets punished, roby would still be in jail  and that is not fair!!!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i guess they r just showing life isnt fairπŸ˜”
-Ramya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i guess they r just showing life isnt fairπŸ˜”

haan, villans hamesha bachke rehta hai! 😑😑
-Ramya- thumbnail

Honge Sapne Sakaar! Keeping our promise, we bring to you answers to the questions you had posted for your favourite STAR Parivaar kalakaar. The first set of questions asked by you, in the contest, has been answered by Anurag. Are you ready to read his replies directly addressed to you? Stay tuned!

Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail

http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?0_13_STAR-Parivaar-Awards-2011-:-The-Venetian-Macao-0:13_107

πŸ₯Ί
http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?0_14_STAR-Parivaar-Awards-2011-:-The-Venetian-Macao-0:14_107

Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyyyyyy capsie give wwait until u am in mobile now cant load it cant wait until i go homeeeeeeee
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I still don't get it why that ritesh always gets away while everyone else gets punished ... i mean yea roby did plot against taposh moly but that does not mean he wanted it this way. I mean even if ritesh dies or gets punished, roby would still be in jail  and that is not fair!!!

yes i was thinking the same. it was ritesh's plan & ritesh  actually executed it. so why only robi was punished??? even ganguly family lost the contract bcoz of ritesh's plans, & roby got trapped by him, but still tht ritesh is free & roby is in jail.😭