Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Spoiler picture shocked me - Page 4

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: roshni19

Msk is wrong here , he is just thinking nonsense about a person who he knows in & out . He is blinded by insecurity & a feeling that he may never earn that place in Geet's life that Dev has it , which is so not true . He is not even talking to Geet about her day & what happened in Anath Ashram . she is expceting Maan to speak with her . 
        You are saying Geet is selfish , Isay yes she is selfish as every mother is selfish towards her own child . So whats wrong in that , MSK knows it also . 

Dear i respect  your feelings but i dont want any fight in my post which does not say any thing
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mg777

I am sorry to say. But, MSK is not wrong here. I exactly dun wanna say anything about Geet.

But, MSK is not wrong, not from any angle.

Just ,try to realise his pain.

This is not the first time he has seen DEV with GEET. 
But, he has never doubted Geet.

But, the fact is that he doesn't have a bit of belief left on DEV.

Taht's it.

And GEET is having one pain. Of losing her baby.

But, MSK is having the pain of losing the baby as well as seeing GEET in such a bad condition.😭

And about DEV.... i just wanna kill him.😡

sanju my darling umahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to you and that dancing make a partner me also dear
Mg777 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: verode

sanju my darling umahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to you and that dancing make a partner me also dear

Sure....
We all MAAN MAANIYANS are the partner there......

Just, try to think of the condition of DEV'S NECK....

It will be 'twisted' at 360 degrees.......

Jhingala ho ho....jhingala ho ho...🤣
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
@Sanju what about an Air Thai chi from MSK for that idiot DEV
heycookie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nilam2010

I also shocked...Dev

If GC goes on long break every month, how can the CVs show passionate scenes between maneet. Looks like now they have given up hopes on GC and try to show deveet passionate scenes....
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
geet ko ek tailor ko v maan ne chune nehi di jo sirf uske nap lene bale tha wo v ek buddha tha r ye to dev hain ek rapist. geet ko usko thappor marna chahiye usko chune k liye. jo v bat ho dev kyu usko touch karega.geet plz slap him plz
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: verode

Dear i respect  your feelings but i dont want any fight in my post which does not say any thing

Did you feel that i am fighting, & you only said that you respect my feelings , then respect it . I replied what i felt there is nothing wrong in it  & your main post does not say anything , but this reply to my thoughts . You are instigating me dear . So said my feeling so let be if you don.t like don't reply please .
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gurtilover

If GC goes on long break every month, how can the CVs show passionate scenes between maneet. Looks like now they have given up hopes on GC and try to show deveet passionate scenes....

Hey Dear better not talk about his vaccation because in future DD can also take vaccations. They are also humans with some personal life. Sorry this statement from u is not correct.
Mg777 thumbnail

Who said you GC has gone on long break every month?

He took a break of 2 days, a mere two days, for the most prominent and cheerful occassion of one's life, that is his marriage. And now he is going for his honeymoon after so many days. 
WHat's wrong in that?

Don't other actors from other serials go on breaks?

Before this he had taken breaks because he was ill. 

The malaria attack, the shoulder dislocation, the viral infection.....

Now, if you wanted him to work with a temperature of 103 degree celsius and an extensively aching head and shoulder, then I don't think I should say something on that.

I dunno why eveyrthing has to come and stop on GC.

No offence to anyone.

jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

oh guru's vacatn irked u so much den u shud b thankful to cvs na they r providng passionate deveet scenes to u.........passion wud be dere na....