Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PurplePetal

No need to be sorry...because i wrote what i felt too...😊

That is ok buddy every body have different thoughts. have a great day😛
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It shocked me too how dare he touched her.She should not allowed her to touch her. If i was in her place i would have slap him on his face for touching.
😲Shocked
how can he touch her??🤔 
Geet needs to speak up nowww🤓
Just thought I'd share with you all one of my "so-called" poems that I posted on Wassup😉

Smiling is infectious,
When Maaneet smiles,
We start smiling too,
We start an epidemic quickly,
We pass the smile in our GHSP forum,
and get all our members infected!

Separation is infectious too,
When Maaneet drift apart,
We start drifting too,
We start an epidemic quickly,
We turn our GHSP forum into a battle-ground,
and get all our members infected!
Please Maaneet, keep loving, caring and do not misunderstand each other for the sake of GHSP forum and your wonderful fans!!!
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i hate dis dev.....why z he interfrng in our maaneets lyf.....bt i dnt thnk geet z happy by his touch.....dev geet story no way....i hav faith in maaneet's love.....there may be mu....bt their love for each other z above all......n msk's love for geet z divine.....n he definately deserve all happiness n love jo sirf geet hai.....bs geet ko thodi akal aa jaye......use pata chal jaye ki hw much her wrds n actn r hurtng maan.....bs fir sb solve ho jayega....i m positive....
Nandita5 thumbnail
I think as the article said Geet is leaving the house after a fight with Maan and probably coz of this Dev.Knowing this Dev gets emotional and tries to stop her.I don't think Geet is looking emotional,she is somewhat like did-he-dare-to-touch-me expression,hopefully she gives him a tight slap for that,I really want that.Me too din like it at all 😡

OMG I too am at a loss for words...just waiting to see what happens....don't want to pass any comments before they actually show the episodes...very often the pictures tend to be deceiving.....hope the CVs know what they are planning...I think the show will come on track once GC gets back from his HM...every time he takes a holiday we are stuck with unwanted tracks......anyways these tracks at least give us a short break from our Geetamania and we can do something else while we wait for the track to come on line....Fikar not..gaddi patri pe jald hi aa jaayegi........till then just watch what they are showing and dream of the lovely times to come between Maneet........😍 
.Lina. thumbnail
i am getting pissed by every second. i cant watch geet nemore. not until they hav som sort of decency. 😡
Mg777 thumbnail
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....
I am dancing.....

on 

the

song

TWIST....

Aurr dance karte karte I will 'twist' Dev's neck..🤣

Kahani khatam .... TRP hazam🤣
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: namitasin

I don't know anything but i think geet became selfish ,all she culd think now is her loss never about maan n may b she culd do this too

Msk is wrong here , he is just thinking nonsense about a person who he knows in & out . He is blinded by insecurity & a feeling that he may never earn that place in Geet's life that Dev has it , which is so not true . He is not even talking to Geet about her day & what happened in Anath Ashram . she is expceting Maan to speak with her . 
        You are saying Geet is selfish , Isay yes she is selfish as every mother is selfish towards her own child . So whats wrong in that , MSK knows it also . 
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni19

Msk is wrong here , he is just thinking nonsense about a person who he knows in & out . He is blinded by insecurity & a feeling that he may never earn that place in Geet's life that Dev has it , which is so not true . He is not even talking to Geet about her day & what happened in Anath Ashram . she is expceting Maan to speak with her . 
        You are saying Geet is selfish , Isay yes she is selfish as every mother is selfish towards her own child . So whats wrong in that , MSK knows it also . 

I am sorry to say. But, MSK is not wrong here. I exactly dun wanna say anything about Geet.

But, MSK is not wrong, not from any angle.

Just ,try to realise his pain.

This is not the first time he has seen DEV with GEET. 
But, he has never doubted Geet.

But, the fact is that he doesn't have a bit of belief left on DEV.

Taht's it.

And GEET is having one pain. Of losing her baby.

But, MSK is having the pain of losing the baby as well as seeing GEET in such a bad condition.😭

And about DEV.... i just wanna kill him.😡