Spoiler picture shocked me - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
there should be "hate it" button

Previously she lost her virginity, after seeing this picture I felt that she just lost her "purity/honor"
Edited by PaintedSky - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I know Veena tell me abt it yaar. I was at work and just logged in and saw this pic and i yelled "W*F"" soo loud and everyone looked at me as if i have lost my mind. 

Whats wrong with the CVs seriously??? I cant believe how this devil dare to touch Geet???????Hes just interfering in Maneets life and arranging a date for them😡. I think this might be the reason for the fight🤢. Wheres MK in the pic??Im sure he will see this. Enough is enough!!First going out with him, thinking hes the reason behind his happiness and now she lets him touch her?????????????🤬

OMG i know right?!
I HATE this track n it is ruining GHSP n the characters..i m not watching the show anymore..
Oh my god what's happening...only Maan has the right to grab her like that😭...if Maan sees that he will be so shocked....Maan didn't even let an old tailor touch her...he even told Geet that he can't see any other man around her...and now her ex husband is grabbing her as if he has full right......i won't blame Maan if he turned out to be so rude with her to the extent she leaves the house...
true veena. how dare he touch geet. he should stay away from geet.  i feel very bad for msk. poor msk if he see this he will be very upset and broken heart. my heart is falling for msk.
maybe this is mann's dream...lol
I just hate this picccc
ughh kamina dev
wanna kill himm
W*H is he doing mayn?
uff now MSK ka ghussa and MU uff

This pic is SO DISGUSTING! How can cvs show her rapist TOUCH HER..?!
UTTER GROSS! Cvs pagal ho gaye hain!!😡
You are justified to hate Dev in this picture but Geet really has nothing to do with this...

Geet is trying to leave and Dev is stopping her so really she has no fault...but Dev is worth your anger but not her....

And you have no idea under what circumstances this is happening...

and her face is showing that she is angered by him to......

and MSK could misunderstand the situation.......
Originally posted by PurplePetal

You are justified to hate Dev in this picture but Geet really has nothing to do with this...

Geet is trying to leave and Dev is stopping her so really she has no fault...but Dev is worth your anger but not her....

And you have no idea under what circumstances this is happening...

and her face is showing that she is angered by him to......

and MSK could misunderstand the situation.......

Sorry i just wrote here what i felt
Originally posted by verode

Sorry i just wrote here what i felt

No need to be sorry...because i wrote what i felt too...😊