Shahid Kapoor apologizes to Priyanka Chopra

Posted: 13 years ago
Shahid Kapoor apologizes to Priyanka Chopra
Written by Deepika Singh   
Sunday, 20 March 2011 11:14

Starry-eyed couple Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra had been in the news for problems in their relationship for quite some time. And apparently, the chocolate boy Shahid is now trying to woo her once again.

According to sources, on Friday when Priyanka returned from her Don 2 shoot in Malaysia, Shahid sent her a message saying 'miss you' and 'let's work it out' and was trying to get back into her good books.

Priyanka's absence from Shahid's birthday bash was also very conspicuous.

A close friend of them told to FilmiTadka, "Their constant fights and arguments led to the break up. She didn't want to be in town during his birthday. That's why she planned her US holiday around the same time. Hence she travelled with friends who didn't have any connection to the industry. After that she took off for Malaysia to join the Don 2 unit. It was important for her to take a clean break from her guy."

Somewhere Shahid knows who the culprit is. He is now realizing his mistake and is ready to apologize to Priyanka but it seems that she is not in a forgiving mood.

Let's see where Shahid's love life turns…

💔  Enough is Enough already!  I am tired of hearing about these two, move on and get a life now!!!

^ same but i kinda want them to get back together again

she deserved it this time.

------

edited:

the apology.😊

Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't want their love story to happen again noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't like their jodi.

Jokes apart seriously Shahid should seriously think about it. I like him with Amrita Rao😭
It's their life lol, if they are happy with each other who are we to judge their personal life! Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
They don't look happpy thats the problem.
The limit does not exist.....the limit does not exist......oh why are they still existing?
I wanna know who's overactive PR is doing this. Shahid's or PC's? I have a feeling it's Shahid's PR.  Am sure the media would not publish all this news about the couple.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
It's like going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....🤣