India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Stay with me (DB/Bamon FF)

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Heys guys, this is Anwaya but u can call me Anjie as most of IF-ians do!

After my MJHT FF this is my second FF n its on TVD.

Bonnie and Damon has always been my fvs! i wsnt a book reader but still from the start of 1st season i felt they both are made for each other! Then i read books, n concluded that my "conclusion" was right! They are amazing together!

So, here i is, a series of DB scns, situated at the same time line n plot e had at 2X16 with few changes off-course!

Intro: Story starts with Bonnie getting her powers back from Jonas, she knew she is the one who have to kill Klaus! But there is a price she have to pay! Will Damon will be able to stop her before its too late? 

Updates:

PG 1:
1. Hate bank
2.Witch-y connection

PM list:

Edited by anwaya - 20 March 2011 at 11:49am

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

1. Hate Bank:

It was 5 am in the morning, but what the difference? It's all same! Be it 5am or 10 am!

He was leaning against his own car door with a short blond laying at the backseat of his car.

He smirked! "Blonds" he always had a thing for blonds! Well he dedicates his fondness for blonds for their dumb-ass attitude!

Blonds are easy to fool, he thought! Then he thought of "Caroline" , she was easy to fool too!

It's been months since the episode of him compelling her n drinking her blood happened, after that whole lot of things happened!

She became one of them, she fought with them, partied with them but he can still feel kinda hatred from her towards him!

huhhhh.................who cares!

I am international bank of hatred! Everybody had account in me!

Well my father was my 1st customer! Oh how he hated me for not being the perfect Salvatore! Not like my

"oh-so-perfect" younger brother Stefan!

Yup, Stefan, he joined the bank soon! Hating me for hating him! Hating me for killing, ripping people!

Hating me for everything that happened after I came to mystic falls!

Well he and Elena had a joined account there! She too hated me for turning Vicky, partially killing her partially mentally challenged brother!

And off course Katharine! A chill passed through his bones as he thought of her! She hated me! She hated me for coming in between her n Stefan! She hated me because she couldn't have Stefan! What

A b**ch...........I hate her more with all the interest back from 145 years ago!

Well not everyone hates him though, Rose liked him! yeah...........Rose..............that did bring a smile on his face! And he truly liked her but well the people who he liked always turn out be goners! Doesn't they?

He loved his love n hate relationship with all! Well not to mention his loyal customer of the bank, the diamond card holder, Bonnie Bennett! The judgy lil witch! He was the active member who got her grandmother killed, he always mess with her head n mood!  How he liked when she throw him her "aneurysm" , how he admired her when she put him on fire! Nah............that customer is far more precious than other Bank customers!

Father was dead! Well Stefan had eventually windrowed all his hatred n now was smiling! Gross! So as Elena, the joint account owner! Caroline has got whole lot of issues than just hating me! Katharine has found more interest in hating Elena than me!

But Bonnie? Nah.............. She was as loyal as always! That reminds me, I haven't seen her for what???????? Two days? Well busy with the junior Gilbert?  Gosh! Why all the Gilberts are so damn irritating!

I need to see witch tomorrow!

As he turned the blonds swirl a bit, disclosing the part of neck he had already tasted! But the blood there made him hungrier, with hollow expression on his face he turned back to his business! 

Edited by anwaya - 20 March 2011 at 11:55am
anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

2. witch-y connection

Elena couldn't believe it! HER vampire was sitting with another vampire who looks exactly like her n who was trying to go near n more near to him as they read the same book!

Stefan, Katharine, Elena, Jeremy and Damon were in Salvatore house, the "creepy dungeon for plotting evil vampire murder" as Caroline describes it. They knew Elijah was searching for certain witch burning place which emits highest of the energy! So they all were going through Isobel's research books to know about that place.

As much as Katharine was actively participating in the search, Elena hated it! She hated the close proximity between Stefan and Katharine as both sat on same sofa peeping into the book open on Stefan's lap. While Jeremy was doing some map search, Damon was involving himself into a glass of scotch!

"Jealous?"  He asked her sipping the scotch slowly.

"Who? Me? Why so?", Elena asked casually not showing the slightest hint of fire in her mind.

"I don't know may be a century old Ex of your boyfriend is sitting next to him like any moment she will pounce on him and with her claws she will rip………………." The next words were drifted as the door of Salvatore house opened and rest of the lines disappeared as Bonnie walk in the room.

Elena ran to her friend as if she hasn't seen her for years but the junior Gilbert beat her! He was already on Bonnie kissing her like she was gone for a century or so!

As they broke apart Bonnie hugs Elena and turned to Stefan with a broad smile.

"Stefan I found it!"

"What! That's amazing Bonnie! That means we are two steps ahead of them! Wow, I have to admit it's a win-win to have such witch on our side"

Bonnie gave him a nervous smile, " well it was you who suggested that I should look for it and I will be able to find faster than you"

Stefan flustered "Nah Bonnie you were…………."

"aahh……………okay okay! We admit you both are saints but will anyone tell me in simple English what the Hell is going on?", Said Damon utterly frustrated!

As Bonnie was describing rest of team about how she found out the place Stefan explained to Damon, "Well as we were looking for a place where witch is involved I though asking bonnie to visit the places we have shortlisted n herself examine it, will be useful with her witch-y powers and I was right"

"Not bad lil brother! You know when you're not drooling over Elena, or brooding over your forehead or giving me endless lecture about "my Humanity" I can truly say your eligible to be my brother"

Stefan let a helpless sighs and turned to Bonnie,

"So how you exactly found that place? And where it is?"

"Well it's a lil further to that old Lockwood property. When I visited that place, it felt worm, warmer than the places I visited before. It kinda gave me creepy sensation but when I touched the soil over there it kinda burned me"

She said a tiny red spot on her palm.

Damon let out a dry laugh, " hah………just a 1mm diameter burn n your crying like baby, now you know how it feels to get burned huh judgy?"

"You know Damon when I set you on fire I wasn't sure if I gave you enough pain or not but now I know how it feels to get burn, I m satisfied with myself!"   

Katharine who was silently hearing all this step in "So Bennett witch you found it finally! So what are we waiting for let's move the party" 

And as she was going pass the door Stefan stopped her, "No, you are not going anywhere"

"What the hell? Why, I m helping now"

"Well to be honest we don't trust you, so YOU going to STAY here, Bonnie and Damon going to see the place"

"Why me", Damon crooned while emptying the last portion of scotch in the bottle into his glass.

"Because my big brother, I can't let Bonnie go alone and there should be someone watching Katharine back home. N if I leave you here, I don't won't this house to be demolished, I love this house!  Its bad idea to leave Elena here and last time Jeremy was alone with her dnt goes well! So it's you and Bonnie! I am sorry Bonnie but I have no choice"

Slamming down the glass lil hardly Damon turned to Bonnie, "Okay judgy we have a date"

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top