India-Forums

Mirror act by Corneli (Page 2)

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
My mom thought that the concept was beautiful?!

Like this post if you disagree :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainyipee

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Cornel and Sonali's performance was not as good as it could have been as the mirrors more obstacle in the dance than enhancement...They executed it perfectly but choreographer did not make proper use of the prop in her choreography...

A wonderful song 2 extremely good dancer's act which could have been sooooo good had the mirror not been there..They were wasting their time in setting the mirrors to give effect...Seriously and honestly inititally I could not even see the effect they were trying to show...and dancers were hiding behind the mirrors where they could have been seen otherwise..

I wish enough thoughs were put in to show the maximum effect of mirror by just having the mirrors set in the back and dancers in the front....Just my feeling...It took away from superb dancing of Corneli..

I didn't like that dance. 

The mirror effect was good only once or twice initially when the "tricks" are played .. like when C is throwing the color on S's reflection. Thats abt it.
The half dance where each one is showing half their body on the mirror wasn't that good. It did not come across good , where in the other half was supposed to be coming from the reflection to make their bodies complete. Their performance didn't give this effect at all.
I agree, later they wasted a lot of positioning the mirrors.
Even in DID2, Amrita performed something like this with 3 mirrors and even that did not come across any good, the same time-wastage was done in adjusting the mirrors.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index